$27.36
      MP2:
      $23.76
      MP3 (Hero):
      $26.56
      CO:
      $24.52

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, CO folds, BU raises to $2.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.25.

Flop: ($4.35) 3, T, T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($4.35) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.75, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.35.
      his stats in 14 hands  vpip14 pfr14 af4

he didnt CB when there is flush draw ,so I guessed he didnt have AA,KK,QQ .
      and I wondered if I should donk or not on the turn but I check folded after all.
      turn donk was better?
      if he CB on the turn,should I call?
  • 4 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Cause this is a flop that he will have to barrel on cause you are never ever folding to only one bet here.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

When he checks the flop I think he probably has some form of Ax hand, maybe AQ/AK or something else that he chose to 3bet pre flop with.

On the turn I would bet to try to get these equity shares to fold.

When he ebts I don't think he has a pocket pair as its a dream flop for him to cbet so I would call and re-evaluate the river.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Why is it good to call a 3b from unknown whilst being OOP? I think he has to 3B many worse Ax and Kx to make our call profitable.

Why not just 4B instead wilst his sizing is pretty weak? I'd go for 4B/F then because we can't expect him to shove AQ or QQ.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      4b/fold with AK seems incredibly dirty.

Why 4bet fold?

We should have a 4b/fold range yes, but don't use one of the best hands from our calling range in it.

4b/fold range should be hands that have blockers and bad playability, ie K9/K10,Q9/KJ, hands in our calling range to the 3bet at these stakes should be AK/AQ/KQ that play very well post flop.

When he 3bets there is a decent chance he 3bet with ax, kx, when we 4bet we isolate ourselves vs the top of his range when he calls.

OFC if he has a 2% 3bet then we can play differently, but that is the same as any hand, an adjustment.

As played, we have a tiny sample that means nothing so should be following a game plan.