UTG Player6 (€33.67) 135bb
      UTG+1 kymupa (€26.19) 105bb
      CO Player2 (€28.79) 115bb
      BTN Player3 (€38.81) 155bb
      SB Player4 (€27.81) 111bb
      BB Player5 (€25) 100bb

Pre-Flop: (€0.37, 6 players) kymupa is UTG+1 K:club: A:spade:
      1 fold, kymupa raises to €0.75, 1 fold, Player3 calls €0.75, 2 folds

Flop: 5:spade: 2:diamond: 3:diamond: (€1.87, 2 players)
      kymupa checks, Player3 bets €0.93, kymupa calls €0.93

Turn: 5:heart: (€3.73, 2 players)
      kymupa checks, Player3 bets €2.60, kymupa calls €2.60

River: A:heart: (€8.93, 2 players)
      kymupa checks, Player3 checks

Final Pot: €8.93

Villian is playing 27/23 38% AFq and fold to cb 21% on flop 25% on turn (4) over 700 hands. Bet vs missed cb IP - 100%

So preflop is an easy raise.

On the flop I decided to c/c for those reasonings:
      - I don't expect to gain any FE on this practicular board
      - I expect him to barrel at least once with his worse hands

When I reveiw it now I was thinking about bet/check-call/check-call or rather bet it two streets for value?

Also: If I had QJ what do I do on flop? I'd rather c/f it since most of the cards that I would like to barrel (A,K,Q,J) hit his range and also I won't make any better hands to fold.

On the turn I decided to c/c again since he looks agressive.

What about river though? I thought about donking but there was another table to act and was left very little time.
      When I look at it now I don't think he is either betting or calling with PP, he probably won't bluff me since my hand looks so much like A high, and he would probably bet his better Ax hands.
      So I think donking is better since we define how big the bet would be, and also I really do not expect him to fold Ax here, or to put a crazy bluff, so if he raises I am folding.
  • 1 reply
    • pleno1

I think we should have a more aggressive mentality.

Cbetting is usually going to show a profit, immediately. If not we can still make it show a profit.

Cbetting and winning here vs 78, 910, kq etc is really fine, we would take that for sure.

If we cbet and they call we can bet turn and river on a lot of run outs and win the pot. If we bet the flop and an ace comes its likely he floted flop with some ace high and gutshot so we can even get future value.

I think checking and giving initiative up is just a little weak and I prefer a more aggressive game plan.