5000$ In 3 months CASH AND Sit n Go

• SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      :club: I am 18 years old boy from bulgaria, people usually recieve 200$ a month in my country :) And I am not a big fan to work all month for just 200$ while I can win it by playing poker.

I started with 30$ now I have 400$ Bankroll. And I did cashout 100$'
      Need money for party and girls :)

Well right now, I play cash games and Stns
      In cash games I play NL 10
      In STNS 6 max 10$ buy in

Well I don't want to waste my life with working for 200$ here so I have to play good and win :)

I want to make 5000$ in next 3 months so I can life on my own :)

Well I will uptade the blog if I get some attention to it! :)
      By the way anyone accept the challenge? From 400$ to 5000$ in 3 months?
  • 21 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      The 10dollar SNGs a bit out of buyin i think
      The swings at SNGs can be horrible

Id advise a stricter BRM for SNGs

and its a tough task 400-5000K in 3 months
      How much volume are you putting in cash / sngs?

And what site?
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by abhi147
      The 10dollar SNGs a bit out of buyin i think
      The swings at SNGs can be horrible

Id advise a stricter BRM for SNGs

and its a tough task 400-5000K in 3 months
      How much volume are you putting in cash / sngs?

And what site?
      Well I play at 888 poker right now, but there is no rake at all, and I did cashout 300$'s I will move them to another room to clear first deposit bonus
      You're right downsings at Stn are horrible, I lost 7 tournaments in a row, 6/7 times I put the chips when I was favourute, and one time I had 10J suited he had A10 offusit, I didn't have much chips left I floped a J but A on the river :)
      But I still managed to get back :)

Which room do you think I should start playing at? When I get my 300$
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      From my experience and others will agree with me for sure, first thing you should do - reconsider your BRM!

300$ for 10$BI sng`s..... hmmm... way to aggressive! Playing 3.5$BI sng`s 100BI swings are pretty standard from time to time! (In my case)

I suggest at least 75BI BRM for sng`s... ideally 100!
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rupucis2
      From my experience and others will agree with me for sure, first thing you should do - reconsider your BRM!

300$ for 10$BI sng`s..... hmmm... way to aggressive! Playing 3.5$BI sng`s 100BI swings are pretty standard from time to time! (In my case)

I suggest at least 75BI BRM for sng`s... ideally 100!
      but 6 max? And the one's I play were paying out first 3 places :)
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze

Well I play at 888 poker right now, but there is no rake at all, and I did cashout 300$'s I will move them to another room to clear first deposit bonus
      You're right downsings at Stn are horrible, I lost 7 tournaments in a row, 6/7 times I put the chips when I was favourute, and one time I had 10J suited he had A10 offusit, I didn't have much chips left I floped a J but A on the river :)

Pokerstars / ipoker
      ipoker is fisher but also responsible for higher variance and i dont like their Blind structure

Personally id suggest Pokerstars 9 man 3.50 Turbos
      You need to follow a stricter BRM at SNGs

I myself play STT SNGs and trust me the swings i have seen are so brutal that if you are on a short BRM its likely it can wipe out your entire Roll

And BTW for 6 max id say a higher BRM is needed

Bonus hopping is not going to be very profitable at the stakes you play as the rakeback is not as important at these stakes
      Also not that for micro cash Stars has way lower rake fees than any other poker room
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by abhi147

Pokerstars / ipoker
      ipoker is fisher but also responsible for higher variance and i dont like their Blind structure

Personally id suggest Pokerstars 9 man 3.50 Turbos
      You need to follow a stricter BRM at SNGs

I myself play STT SNGs and trust me the swings i have seen are so brutal that if you are on a short BRM its likely it can wipe out your entire Roll

And BTW for 6 max id say a higher BRM is needed

Bonus hopping is not going to be very profitable at the stakes you play as the rakeback is not as important at these stakes
      Also not that for micro cash Stars has way lower rake fees than any other poker room
      Rake is pretty important I am planing to make 900$ rake in a month :)
    • meepwn
      meepwn
      Bronze
      gogogo do it. btw 200$ monthly salary.. yeah no, more like 600$+ :)

Do you have a day job?

What do you mean by challenge? Do you want to wager money that you will get to 5k$ in three months? Or do you want to compete with someone over who is going to make more money in three months?

In both cases, count me in. I play similar stackes and have a similar bankroll. Wanna bet 10$ on who is going to make the bigger bankroll increase by %?

I'm willing to bet up to 100$ if we find a good escrow :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: I love to gamble with this kind of stuff.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      I know a room with 2.5% rake :=, but sadly only swedes are enable to play there.
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by meepwn

Do you have a day job?

What do you mean by challenge? Do you want to wager money that you will get to 5k$ in three months? Or do you want to compete with someone over who is going to make more money in three months?

In both cases, count me in. I play similar stackes and have a similar bankroll. Wanna bet 10$ on who is going to make the bigger bankroll increase by %?

I'm willing to bet up to 100$ if we find a good escrow :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: I love to gamble with this kind of stuff.
      Well I don't like gambling :) Which room you play at? :)
    • broodjkaas
      broodjkaas
      Bronze
      well if you dont like to gamble you definitely should take a tighter brm :D
    • killerslo
      killerslo
      Bronze
      well son you need to a have alittle passion for gambling if you playing poker :D
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by broodjkaas
      well if you dont like to gamble you definitely should take a tighter brm :D
      That sounds right :) Than I will, by the way here is graph of my MTT :)

[img]http://[IMG]https://imageshack.us/a/img210/2245/chartsy.th.jpg[/IMG][/img]
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Money goals are never a good idea...Just my two cents!

But good luck anyways :)
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      Money goals are never a good idea...Just my two cents!

But good luck anyways :)
      Thank you :)
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by SherlockHolmes2ez

Do you have a day job?

You should really reconsider your career then :)
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      Originally posted by SherlockHolmes2ez

Do you have a day job?

You should really reconsider your career then :)
      Well before I was gambling :) I just stopped, I don't see money in gambling you win sometimes, but u will lose it all one day :) I am not talking about poker by the way :) I was playing 80% luck 20% skill bassed games, now I play 80% skill 20% luck based game :)
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      Play $3.50 sngs on stars...learn to play like a million tables at once then be rich :D

seriously in bulgaria do you guys only get $200 per month??...that's ridiculous, i guess poker is the job to have for eastern europeans ;)
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze

Do you have a day job?

i am also willing to take part in this challenge! get a new thread started :D
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dogma18
      Play $3.50 sngs on stars...learn to play like a million tables at once then be rich :D

seriously in bulgaria do you guys only get $200 per month??...that's ridiculous, i guess poker is the job to have for eastern europeans ;)
      Yea almost everyone earn this amount of money :) That's why both of my brothers work at other countries for like 2000$ a month :) I decide to study and play poker :)