Type of players

• carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Hi, I'd like to know how are the majority of players on this room. Are there a lot of fishes on cash tables? And is there traffic on fullring, or just shorthanded? I'm thinking about starting to play NL micros here..
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey carrapa,

Did you know that 24hr Poker just moved to the Microgaming network? I'm guessing that a lot of the cash table action is SH. I don't play cash so I cannot guarantee anything. Hopefully some of our experts can give you some insight!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey carrapa,

Did you know that 24hr Poker just moved to the Microgaming network? I'm guessing that a lot of the cash table action is SH. I don't play cash so I cannot guarantee anything. Hopefully some of our experts can give you some insight!

Best regards,
      Gary
      Yes, forgot to mention that I know that :D How are the mtts there, btw?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeh most of the cash game action is at SH tables, you can get a few full ring tables running up to at least NL25 i think not sure about above that but most action is at SH the players are lolbad plenty of epic fish and i think the software is amazing too. If you are unsure you can always download the client to check the traffic you don't have to deposit anything if you don't like the look of it. But remember if you want the great first deposit bonus, 30% rakeback and Strategy Points whenever you do deposit that you must enter the PokerStrategy.com marketing codes when you download the client find out more here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/24h-poker/download/

All the best
      Carl
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Oh and i'm not sure about the MTTs they will most likely be soft (as they are everywhere) but not sure about number of players or prizepools etc sorry
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies! :) I think I'll play there after clearing the bonus on partypoker.

Btw, do the anon tables afect my holdem manager's data? I mean, the hud shouldn't work, but the winnings and the hands keep stored on the database for further analysis and winning stats?
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      The HUD works but tracks only hands from seesion you are playing, meaninig if you have 33 hands on Player3 and that player has left the table, when another player sits on his place the HUD will reset it hands will start from 0. I hope you understand what I am trying to tell beacuse my english sucks. Of course this is on hem2 didn't try it on hem1.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sholja
      The HUD works but tracks only hands from seesion you are playing, meaninig if you have 33 hands on Player3 and that player has left the table, when another player sits on his place the HUD will reset it hands will start from 0. I hope you understand what I am trying to tell beacuse my english sucks. Of course this is on hem2 didn't try it on hem1.
      Thank you :)
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      And what about my winnings and stuff like that?
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      Of course you can see your winnings hem imports hands for hud so it has to store them somwhere. You can see all reports, graphs, sessions etc.