Split site BRM??

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      How does having your bankroll split on two (or more?) sites affect your BRM?

I have recently split my roll across stars and ftp and was wondering if I should now be treating it as two separate rolls or as one combined bankroll.

Thanks.

:f_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Two separate rolls surely, though with FTP and stars, you can transfer funds across the two sites so if you downswing on one - you can transfer some of your other roll on there and cushion yourself.

So, ftp and stars is one BR for me
      Normal = 2 separate
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      i would definitely treat them both as one roll, especially if you can transfer between the sites easily. it matters how big your whole poker bankroll is, not where it is... a lot of us have just a fraction of a roll on the poker clients and the majority of it on e-wallets, so that we can take the advantage of reload bonuses and are subjected to less risk in the form of Black friday and similar occurencies :) .

-SF
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      It really depends
      I have split my BR according to type of Game and purpose

And i treat both BRs as separate for the type of game

My BR on Star decides my stakes for SNGs on stars and different BR and BRM on ipoker defines my limits for that

I also have 3rd BR which is for staking in MB

It really depends on what you plan to do exactly
      If youre only playing 1 type of game id treat it as the same keep most money on an ewallet and transfer on the site as required and withdraw when reached a certain limit
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      yeah i tend to just see them all as one roll. i have money on skrill, FTP and party. used to have money on stars too so i just see it all as one. it's all poker money, right? i have like $150 on FTP and have been playing nl25 there.. if i bust it i'll just get some off skrill or something.
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      majority of it on e-wallets, so that we can take the advantage of reload bonuses and are subjected to less risk in the form of Black friday and similar occurencies :) .

-SF
      Similar occurencies could happen and on e-wallet. :D