This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 5Nl Fr Zoom - Tight Fold?

• bsiloveyou
      bsiloveyou
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

핸드보기

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $16.98
      SB:
      $5.39
      BB:
      $2.50
      UTG1:
      $5.00
      UTG2:
      $5.15
      MP1:
      $6.72
      MP2 (Hero):
      $5.00
      MP3:
      $5.00
      CO:
      $5.06

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, K.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.15, BU folds, SB calls $0.13, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.5) K, J, 7 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, CO raises to $0.75, SB folds, Hero calls $0.45.

Turn: ($2) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($2) Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.50, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.

When I was raised on the flop, was calling OK? should I 3bet to ask him a question back? Or.... can I even consider folding here with toptop?

Given that the turn was check/checked I was trying to check/call on the river...

But Q was just a horrible card for me. Now I lose to KQ, KJ, JQ, QQ, JJ, 77

and only win 99, 88. I doubt that he will call me with KT-.

He is 15/4/2.1 VPIP/FPR/TOT AF after 500 hands.

I thought about this for a long time because the bet was small... but I thought that It's just not worth it.

Am I being too tight here?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think reasonable line is to b/f flop, but since he raised so small and sometimes he may bluffraise or raise with worse tp hands I think b/c flop is fine to then c/f big bet on the turn.
      On the river I would c/c that small bet, since I think you see often AK+ he may alwyas try some cheap bluff

best regards,