Just introduce my self

• koplak
      koplak
      Bronze
      Hi all, I'm new here - but not in poker. Playing this game was really fun, though make me sweat sometimes :) I found and joined in this forum just few days, and its great, I mean really great. With a lot of nice guys here, I can feel the friendly atmosphere, and I hope, I can increase my skill in a poker games.

Okay, see you around guys. Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey koplak

Thanks for joining us at PokerStrategy.com we're happy to have you here. You said you aren't new to poker, how long have you been playing for? What stakes and gametype do you play?

Where abouts in the world are you from?

:)
      Carl
    • koplak
      koplak
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for your kind welcome :) I actually not too long to poker, around 1 year up and i loved playing Texas Hold 'Em. Constantly, but not too big stake, i just love its sensation... so much :D

My place, well... I'm from Indonesia, the place where betting isn't allowable, but a lot of people enjoy to play it.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      How do you manage to play online poker in Indonesia if it is illegal? Do a lot of players still play from Indonesia? Have you every won anything big?

Nice to see you enjoy playing though :) hopefully you can stick around and improve your game a lot

:)
    • koplak
      koplak
      Bronze
      where there is a will there is a way :D
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by koplak
      Of course ;)

Is there much of an Indonesian poker community then? Do you have friends who play too?

Finding our website useful to you so far?
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by koplak
      Probably using a VPN, right? ;)

Have you ever withdrawn money from a poker site? Might get tricky at that point...
    • koplak
      koplak
      Bronze
      There are few many communities I know there, but they're not playing online. About online community... I'm not sure, I'm not interest on it. Sure, found this site make my eyes opened widely. I can learn anything about 'professional' poker, though it will improve my capable.

Yes, I was withdrawn money several times without any problems, and it's not that so tricky :p

Thanks for your concern guys
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Make sure you let us know if you have any questions about poker or the forums and we will answer them as best we can :)

Good luck at the tables
      Carl