Not just any study group, THE study group

• Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Please move if in wrong place

Now, I probably have most people on skype at some point that would consider coming into this group. But I will post here for public visitors to get some hold on it, and make ps.com awesome obv.

Looking for players that either play NL50+ or that play NL10+ but with serious effort/volume/study etc.. Dont really mind lower than NL10 as long as they are showing effort, but otherwise its just not benefit to the group as a whole.

I have allot of random groups that are just trash talking, 10,000bb deep NL2 games etc but no actual study group for NLHE :) Or some kind of sick balla group that all play NL100000000000

(PLO has a very good group)

I am currently living in Birmingham, UK. And 3/4 of the other members of the group (they dont know they are in it yet) are all kind of 1 hour from that location. So there is even better, even if sick arse NL2 grinder :D

Hit me up on Edited by ExternalUseOnly: Please don't post skypes on public forum contact can be made through the community tool and skypes shared that way, thanks. :)
  • 4 replies
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Have around 5/6 atm.. so not allot more :) but some spaces still here.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Spungeh

Moved this thread to a more appropriate place.

You should try taking part in some of the hand evaluations on the forum (maybe you already do). We are currently making some huge improvements in the way the hand evals take place and they're becoming a lot more discussion based and is going to be overall a lot more constructive for the community and just as good if not better than a skype group imo :)

Regards
      Carl
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey Spungeh

Moved this thread to a more appropriate place.

You should try taking part in some of the hand evaluations on the forum (maybe you already do). We are currently making some huge improvements in the way the hand evals take place and they're becoming a lot more discussion based and is going to be overall a lot more constructive for the community and just as good if not better than a skype group imo :)

Regards
      Carl
      Will check it out, skype group will always be :s_biggrin:
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      :)