20k+ hands at NL4/5-6Max Stats and Graph for Review

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey All,

Today I reached 20k hands at NL4/5 6max now most of the hands have been played over the last 6 days at the NL4 Party Poker Fast Forward 6Max Tables and a few hand in September 2011. The other hands are FR tables where it has dropped below 7 players these hand would be more toward the start of my poker playing because now days and for a fair while I would always sit out tables that drop below 7 player when playing FR. I know that I have a fair few leaks and my stats and graphs are probably not going to look pretty but I will continue to work hard and have already seen some positive improvement due to hands posted in the HE forums.

I have included my Stats and Graph for 20k of hand played on Party Poker and Everest Poker across normal FR and Zoom Tables at 2c-3c/4c-5c NLHE.

Game Type Description $0.02/0.04 NL & $0.03/0.05 NL
      Game holdem
      Hands- 20,003
      $- -$28.93
      bb/100- -3.59
      VPIP%- 19.4
      PFR%- 17.4
      WTSD%- 22.8
      W$SD%- 50.8
      Agg- 4.25
      Agg%- 40.2
      Rake- $47.28
      EV bb/100- -1.04
      PFR/VPIP Ratio- 89.5
      3Bet%- 6.19
      vs 3Bet Call%- 14.9
      4Bet Range- 1.16
      Sqz%- 5.24
      Flop Agg%- 53.0
      Turn Agg%- 30.9
      River Agg%- 16.7
      Flop CBet%- 89.1
      Flop CBet% Success- 45.3
      Turn CBet%- 42.0
      Flop Fold vs Cbet- 48.3
      Flop vs Raise Fold%- 65.2
      Steal Pct- 36.1
      Overall Steal Success- 62.2
      Early UO PFR- 13.7
      Middle UO PFR- 15.5
      Cutoff UO PFR- 23.0
      Button UO PFR- 56.2
      SB UO PFR- 31.9
      Preflop Positional Awareness- 4.11
      River Call Efficiency- 1.41
      SB Reraise Steal- 11.7
      BB Reraise Steal- 13.2
      SB Fold to Steal- 85.3
      BB Fold to Steal- 77.2

All sites graph

Party Poker graph

Party Poker graph-Normal

Party Poker graph-FastFoward

Everest Poker graph

Links to previous stat and graph threads.

Ok this is the first time I have done this section, but to make sure I'm not just posting these threads reading the replies and not improving I'm going to do a bit of a look back at the previous thread and see if I am doing better, granted this is a different game 6Max to FR but some things that I received feedback on should still resinate here.

Leaks
      1. CBet too much - Still haveing a lot of trouble with this and hands I have posted where I have not CBet have been bad. What I really need is like a coach to make a video maybe going through there DB and filter hands where they dont CBet and explane why, I think this would not only help me I'm sure there are plenty of players who CBet too much aswell.
      2. Not Double Bareling enough - I think I have gotten alot better at this but still heaps of room for inprovement.
      3. Stealing Too tight - I think I have defently fixed my BTN but maybe my CO is till too tight?
      4. Play less from SB - I think I have improved this to.
      5. Fold too much to CBets - I think I have done this in a bad way with PPs in 6Max but am posting hand and trying to inprove.
      6. River agression drops too much - Dont think I have fixed this.

Any feedback would be much apreciated.

BigAl
  • 3 replies
    • ferdy81
      ferdy81
      Bronze
      At first stats seems to be quite OK for this limits. Can you post positional stats? What is your winrate on the BTN? You are playing quite loose there and with so high Cbet you are probably bluffing way too much and are mostly behind... and people don't give up on their pairs, 2nd pairs on these limits. Your aggression is decreasing quite fast on streets so on any counter-aggression you are giving up fast I guess (your very low WTSD and deep red line).

Just some quick thoughts.
    • cgoldie
      cgoldie
      Bronze
      89pct flop bet and 45pct sucess, calm down your burning money.

agg 4.25, again just calm down! You can also play hands passively, look for players that prefer to bet rather than call and let them barrel your good hands. If someone has a high fold pct barrel the flop when you don't have it.

Open up on the CO and a little more on the BTN against tight blinds. If they 3 bet light or CC a lot the your CO is fine maybe even tighten your BTN.

Your not folding anywhere near enough on the flop vs cbets or raises.

Your WTSD/W&SD is odd. Your WTSD is lower than average but your W$SD is also to low. Hard to say why exactly but part of it is probably being to aggro on the flop/turn and getting worse hands to fold to much and not getting payed and ending up at SD when your beat a lot. it also may be 3 betting OOP on the sb/bb to much and playing awkward 3bet pots OOP.

Overall calm down some and remember it pays more to be passive sometimes. Check some flops/turns to give your opponent chance to bluff or think their hand is good enough to SD when you have TPTK type hands.

Imagine for example you have A10s and open 3bb on the BTN, the BB calls. flop comes Ah2s9c, he checks and you bet 2/3, he calls, turn is 7d and he checks again. At this point you could barrel again but he's just going to throw all his smaller pairs and weaker aces, if you check back he might think his weaker aces or smaller pairs are good and either bet or call a bet on the river.

Even if he does call the turn you don't want to bet the river with TPWK as only a better hand will call you. So checking the turn you end up with a higher EV than if you was to bet it and get called.
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ferdy81
      At first stats seems to be quite OK for this limits. Can you post positional stats? What is your winrate on the BTN? You are playing quite loose there and with so high Cbet you are probably bluffing way too much and are mostly behind... and people don't give up on their pairs, 2nd pairs on these limits. Your aggression is decreasing quite fast on streets so on any counter-aggression you are giving up fast I guess (your very low WTSD and deep red line).

Just some quick thoughts.
      Yep just tell me all the positinal stats to add an Ill add them.