Fifty50s questions.

• Wertoph
      Wertoph
      Bronze
      Hello.

I recently started playing again after taking a break, and saw dons changed to the fiftys.

If someone is playing them, u can pm me, so we can connect on skype. Im interested in strategy etc, so we could discuss and play together.

Would be great if someone played them through all the stakes from 1.50, to share his experiences.
  • 2 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Wertoph!

I hope you get some answers, although I don't see that many players around who are very into fifty50s. I've seen some very big winners on stars. What I can share from my impressions is that you can find a lot of mass grinders, the format is tough all in all and the ROIs at mid-high stakes is around 0. Still a few people who can make 1-3% ROI at high stakes or so, which comes with some great winnings. Check superuorme blog in the blog section. I know that he played them, so maybe he can share his experience with you.

Cheers!
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      Hey,

I must say am total newbie at fifty50s, I played few thousands from 15s to 100s, studied, checked results of best and so on. It is very beatable 15s-30s (with high variance), 60s are basically 0-1% for the best of the bests and 100s are 1-3% for the bests coz of lower fee/buyin ratio and maybe more fishes here and there or some raking guys...but it is very tough field, flippin a coin, variance heavy heavy heavy :)
      I cant say anytin about strat - am a newb, i didnt see any vids, didnt have any coaching or talk to other regs...just try em, 7-15s must be nicely profitable, my advise is to know your oppos fast - reg/fish+tendencies...gamble gamble gamble (but ofc in good spots) and thn learn bubble to perfection ;)

GL