UTG ($0.95)
      UTG+1 ($2.17)
      UTG+2 ($1.94)
      MP1 ($3.26)
      MP2 ($2)
      CO ($1.48)
      Hero ($2)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:spade:

UTG calls $0.02, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.10, SB raises to $0.20, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.44) 3:club: 7:club: 3:diamond:

SB bets $0.33, Hero ???

Does his donk represents a weak hand? Or a strong one?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi axeboy,

Villain is not donking here. He is cbetting after his small 3bet preflop.

Did we call preflop to set mine or play postflop? Any info on villain?

And assuming this was a donk how would we know if his donk would be a weak or a strong one? It could be both since we have 0 info on the villain.
    • axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      No info on the villain coach, except he's a clear fish and probably a calling station. Yeah, that wasn't a donk, my bad. Well, my thought was to call for set mining but on that flop I didn't know, i change my mind and wanted to play it. Don't know if it's good to play it though.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by axeboy90
      No info on the villain coach, except he's a clear fish and probably a calling station. Yeah, that wasn't a donk, my bad. Well, my thought was to call for set mining but on that flop I didn't know, i change my mind and wanted to play it. Don't know if it's good to play it though.
      What hands do you expect him to 3-bet like that. Even without info we need to put him on something.

What's your plan if you call and a scare card shows up (club, high card) and how often do those hands show up?