NL5 stats

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Hello, i was just wondering what leaks i have and how to improve them, if u can help me.....
      i play NL5 and NL10 speed poker on iPoker

guess i should increase my AF a little right?
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Zumpar

I'm going to move this thread to the NL discussion board for you to get some help ok? Also do you post hands in the hand evaluation sections regularly?

Regards
      Carl
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      thanks, i didnt know where to put it...

yup, i regularly post hands

u think its possible to play speed/rush poker without a HUD? cause im really experiencing some difficullties. Until everest moved to iPoker i at least used to have a lot of notes and stuff on opponents but now that i dont know anybody its really tough to play without them
      I tried to make notes on the new software, but as soon as i log out, they disappear....

thing is, until now on NL2, nl5 on old everest i used to have far bigger winrate - about 22bb/100 and now that im playing speed poker on iPoker since Everest moved there, i have like 6.2bb/100 which bothers me a lot :f_cry:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hi zumpar,

I am just rebuilding my iPoker database as I recently played about 70k hands there myself at the micro's.

At first glance though, I can say you get away with 3-betting light IP a lot more I am pretty sure my 3Bet was running at around 12% which is obviously pretty wide compared to yours, my bb/100 for uncalled 3Bet pots I will post when I get the database back but I am pretty sure that i made a healthy winrate from them. Also, IP you can definitely CBet more, there are a lot of fit or fold type regs that are easily exploitable, when you notice they are calling you a bit more often, I found that checking behind led to them b/f the turn frequently, I found the regs to be VERY passive at iPoker overall tbh.

My first 30k hands for stats comparison.

I'll post the rest later as I said from poker tracker, this was just a first glance option so thought I'd show you it.

My 3Bet is quite low here, but obviously I played for another 40k hands after working out who the regs/fish were and then working on building my game to suit. Plus, I hadn't played Poker for around a year previous to this so, obviously needed to work on basics again.

EDIT**

As for playing without HUD it's okay upto NL10 I think, but you really do have to take some good notes and focus 100%. But with a HUD you can literally just mop up at iPoker, there are more bad regs there with the oddest bad habits than anywhere I've played lately. Oh and I meant to mention all but the NL2 and NL4 stats are Speed poker I believe but will confirm via PT4.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      What software is that? Stats look purty :f_cool:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      What software is that? Stats look purty :f_cool:
      It's a training/staking website that tracks your progress. Not allowed to post here for obvious reasons.