Does making a deposit on full tilt affect my Deal me in Bonus

• 2 replies
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      I have withdrawn and my bonus is still active so I would think depositing would make no difference to your bonus.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      "Hello ******,

Thank you for your follow up.

Thank you for contacting Customer Support.

Upon review of your account, we can confirm that you have a successfully activated First Deposit Bonus.

Your $* deposit bonus was initiated on 14th November and you have released up to now $*.

We are pleased to inform you that your Deal Me In bonus will be available to you on November 30th.

Please note that in order to activate your Deal Me In bonus, you will have to earn the First Deposit bonus in full by November 29th.

If however your First Deposit Bonus is not fully earned by November 29th, you will still receive your Deal Me In bonus, but you will only be able to activate it once you fully earn your First Deposit bonus.

Please visit your 'Bonus Account' under the Cashier screen to keep track of your bonus releases.

Regards,

Full Tilt Poker Support"

So yeah the annoying thing is you have to release your FDB before you can unlock your DME bonus. Even though the timeframe to clear the FDB is much longer than the DME if I am right.

Unless you already had a DME bonus from a prior FT account, then its a whole different story :f_biggrin: