This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] flopped trips

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      pre: great odds to call, very playable hand
      flop: betting for value, after i get c/r from original raiser, im instantly thinking KK, tanked and almost folded.... really..... but i thought it made no sense for him to raise the flop, we didnt have much behind... so i puke call, and well...

iPoker - $0.05 NL (6 max) FAST - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 43.2 BB
      UTG: 206.4 BB
      Hero (MP): 226.8 BB
      CO: 302 BB
      BTN: 138.4 BB
      SB: 112.2 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has T:heart: J:heart:

fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, BTN calls 3 BB, SB raises to 13 BB, BB calls 12 BB, Hero calls 10 BB, BTN calls 10 BB

Flop: ($2.60, 4 players) T:club: T:spade: K:club:
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets 24 BB, fold, SB raises to 48 BB, BB calls 30.2 BB, Hero raises to 113 BB, SB calls 51.2 BB

Turn: ($14.03, 3 players) 6:club:

River: ($14.03, 3 players) 7:heart:

BB shows Q:club: A:heart: (One Pair, Tens) (Pre 25%, Flop 1%, Turn 0%)
      Hero shows T:heart: J:heart: (Three of a Kind, Tens) (Pre 18%, Flop 5%, Turn 2%)
      SB shows K:heart: K:spade: (Full House, Kings full of Tens) (Pre 57%, Flop 95%, Turn 98%)
      Hero wins 0 BB
      SB wins 266.6 BB
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop I don't mind raising with this hand if you feel comfortable postflop.
      After the 3bet and the callers I think overcalling is ok.

I like your bet on the flop and of course when SB check/raises I'd play for stacks.
      Only KK beats us and he has there AK/AA/draws.

Nice hand.

Best,
      Plamen