This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hello

• jeffNipple
      jeffNipple
      Bronze
      just saying hello, I'm new to pokerstrategy and fairly new to poker as a whole but willing to listen and learn,

this site looks to be an exellent resource and i already feel more confident after reading the beginners articles, just got to pass the quiz now.

there seem to be alot of different sites to choose from, I have only really played on pacific, can anyone recommend the best site for a begginer to start off or all they all the same?

Many thanks for such a great resource, hope to see you at some table sometime...
  • 2 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi and welcome.

Titan would be best for a begginer imo.

Before you start I sugest rereading the available articles. Once you have bronze status, I suggest watching the videos and visiting the coachings. Also posting your hands to be evaluated on the forum, is a great way to better your game.

With a little hard work you can become a succesful poker player.

Enjoy your stay! and GL
      Stiev
    • jeffNipple
      jeffNipple
      Bronze
      many thanks,

I think i'll have to do alot more reading tbh because i have failed quiz twice now.

cheers

--edit: passed at last