About microgaming

• axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      Hello,

Could anyone give me some info about the traffic on the microgaming network. Especialy at microlimits (up to NL25). I am considering moving to unibet but don't know about the traffic or if I will find any tables.

Thanks.
  • 25 replies
    • CrazedTulip
      CrazedTulip
      Bronze
      currently there are 9 tables at nl20 ( but 7 anonymous ) and 18 at nl10 ( 16 anonymous ), during evenings traffic gets some three times bigger, but most of the tables are almost always anonymous tables.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Thank you CrazedTulip :)
    • axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      Thanks for your post.

You talking about Unibet right? How are the games there? Full of regs? Soft?

Thanks again.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      There's a large amount of fishy players, at the anonymous tables they go out of line rather quick, but you can find a number of reg-ish players there as well. That doesn't mean they're any good obviously :)

Combined with the 30% rb, I'd say -and I've been playing there for well over a week- it's one of the better networks to be at.
    • axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      It's done. I've deposited there. Now I need to wait and see if I affiliated my account corectly. :D
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there axeboy90,

At micros I have played Unibet for around 9 months but I have only played nl4/nl10 with a very occasional foray into nl20.

Things you may like to consider when thinking of moving to Unibet;

1. 30% rakeback as mentioned, just make sure you enter your details here correctly!

2. Most tables will be labelled 'Anonymous' as these are the most favoured amongst the populace. This means no screen names or avatars are visible except Hero's own one. Players are instead labelled by their seat position, i.e.,

Player 1
      Player 2
      player 3
      etc.

3.Each player label remains static, so for example when one player leaves the 'Player 3' seat and another joins, the new player inherits 'Player 3'.
      This of course will have consequences for statistic collection as only the 'Current Session' statistics are available. I found Holdem Manager 2 does now reset the statistics for each player label to zero if they leave though, which is a huge help when multitabling.

4. They have 'Blaze Poker' which a variant of Rush and Zoom, but you will not be able to use a HUD because of the way Microgaming collects and stores hand histories and Holdem Manager say they have no plans to implement support for it in the future.

5. A biggie. :) I think this is the loosest player pool on the planet at micros and a huge proportion of pots are multiway even in 3bet pots. High variance is a way of life there, so take your best non-tilt mindset with you - especially at weekends - and enjoy the ride!

6. Nearly all games are 6 max. There is a dearth of full ring games at nl4 and nl10, but I have found them more at nl20 [again, mostly at weekends] and the play is hardly different to nl4.

7. I usually find enough tables for me (6-8) at nl4/nl10 and nl20.

Hope that's of some use to you.

Regards,

Mal.
    • JimBeam1982
      JimBeam1982
      Bronze
      I moved tu FTP, so -1 reg now:D But Unibet will be one of my favourite poker rooms:) Hope to comeback some day with retracking:)
    • axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply gadget51. I hope I did everything well when creating my account though I did had some trouble with deposit. Anyway we'll see in a few days if my bonus and rakeback appears.

LE: Any idea about the HandHistory on Unibet? Where it is? How to set it up?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi axeboy,
      Sorry for the delay I missed your post.

I really can't say how the hand histories are stored, but I will find out for you if I can and get back to you as soon as I know something, this will probably be tomorrow (Thusrday) as I am off to bed now!

Not a great answer I know, but perhaps a more experienced Unibet player can help out.

Mal.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      I believe they're saved in a file called gamehistory.dat, not too sure and can't check since I'm on my laptop at the moment.

Handhistory isn't saved by default afaik! You have to manually tick a box in the options somewhere!
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi axeboy90,

I decided to have a look around before going to bed and found this link to Holdem Manager FAQ: (I thought with a name like axeboy I'd better make an effort :) )

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/18/Microgaming+%7B47%7D+Prima+%28Unibet%2C+Ladbrokes%2C+etc%29

I hope this helps, but if you need any further help just ask ok?

Best regards,

Mal.
    • axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      Thank you Mal. That solved the problem somehow. The hands are imported but I cant't seem to convince HM to show them to me. :evil:

Best of luck.
    • SillySaurus
      SillySaurus
      Bronze
      Does hem 1 also work for the anon tables or will you have to invest in hem2 if you want stats? :f_o:
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by ChewbroCColi
      Does hem 1 also work for the anon tables or will you have to invest in hem2 if you want stats? :f_o:

HEM1 will show villains stats, and you will have graphs etc, but it will not determine when a new player joins. For example, if you play 100 hands vs 'Player 3' and he leaves, HEM1 will start counting from 100 hands when a new 'Player 3' sits down. HEM2 does recognize this change and resets stats when a new player sits down.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi again axeboy,

Post your question here if you're having a problem with Holdem Manager;

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1361

I'm sure netsrak has heard them all before and will reply very soon. :)

Thank you for your help NIVEKii, much appreciated. :)

Regards,

Mal.
    • Deliveranced
      Deliveranced
      Platinum
      hey, im having trouble with the unib software. it seems I have 2 stakes removed from my unibet filter by stakes lobby. I don't know how that happened but while I was playing i noticed they were gone. Anyone know how to get them back up?

LE: nvm, looks like they removed 2-4 temporarily
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Originally posted by Deliveranced
      hey, im having trouble with the unib software. it seems I have 2 stakes removed from my unibet filter by stakes lobby. I don't know how that happened but while I was playing i noticed they were gone. Anyone know how to get them back up?

LE: nvm, looks like they removed 2-4 temporarily
      Sorry to hear you were having trouble but thanks for keeping us updated :)

Have a good night
    • awesomeo
      awesomeo
      Bronze
      I'm missing my stakes too... Can either drop down or move up limits now... WTF.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Morning guys!

Any update on this issue yet? Have you spoken to Unibet support yet?

Regards,
      Gary