Stacks:
      UTG ($21.50) 215bb
      CO ($6.04) 60bb
      BTN ($24.60) 246bb
      cozacu (SB) ($11.89) 119bb
      BB ($9.40) 94bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) cozacu is SB Q:heart: K:spade:
      UTG raises to $0.40, 2 folds, cozacu calls $0.35, 1 fold

Flop: K:club: 9:club: 10:club: ($0.85, 2 players)
      cozacu checks, UTG bets $0.60, cozacu raises to $2, UTG calls $1.40

Turn: 3:diamond: ($4.25, 2 players)
      cozacu bets $3, UTG goes all-in $19.10, cozacu folds

villain 32/28 af 3.2 cbet 70 ftcbet 50 (3bet- 10.2) 30wtsd 428hands

I think i messed this up.

Flop: Villain is cbeting quite often and he is agro so i expect him to bet that folp, i also expect KQ to be the best hand here really often, so best way to protect and get some value is check/raise.

Turn: After he calls he either has a floped flush or some A :club: x ... i bet out big not to let him to graw with his A :club: x or Q :club: x etc... but when he shoves
      I`m surprised a bit, i expected a fold on flop or at least a fold on turn.

... how does is range look like? Floped flush or QJ with Q :club: or J :club: witch for some odd reason did not shoved flop. Also any two pair or set i would expect to re`raise AI on flop. Is he pushing here KJ? that's the only hand that i beat, split with KQ and lose to some unlikely AK.

I just felt i was really behind in this spot, and i had no good reason to call.

Was my fold good here?
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Don't really like this at all.

Preflop it's close since our hand is dominated, we are OOP and we can't really make any good draws, so you could 3bet it or fold it.

Don't really like the c/r on the flop. We don't want to get 3bet, also even Acx has a lot of equity against us.
      So I'd just check/call once and give up the turn.

So as played on the flop, I think betting turn is fine, but then what is your river plan if a non club 2 hits?
      After he raises we have an easy fold here. We're always behind.

Best,
      Plamen
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Isn't check/call flop, check/fold turn to weak vs this opponent who is really likely to second barrel?