Zoom stat need help new beggining.

• 5 replies
    • SchnitzelF
      SchnitzelF
      Bronze
      Hey,

I have moved this thread to the NL discussion (as I suppose that you are playing NL ZOOM), where you will be able to get better advice from the experts in that area :) .

-SF
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      yea Nl2 6max Zoom
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Prob stealing more from position, other then that your stats seems pretty damn solid! You bb/100 is good.

Think you might be calling to many 3b tho! Might want to add some hands to your 4b value range cause now you are only 4b QQ+, AKs, AKo. And you might want to add some blocker type of hands to your 4b range vs agressive opponents that 3b alot from blinds.

Your fold to flop cb is pretty high but i guess that's fine as people dosen't bet without hands on those limits.
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saren113
      Prob stealing more from position, other then that your stats seems pretty damn solid! You bb/100 is good.

Think you might be calling to many 3b tho! Might want to add some hands to your 4b value range cause now you are only 4b QQ+, AKs, AKo. And you might want to add some blocker type of hands to your 4b range vs agressive opponents that 3b alot from blinds.

Your fold to flop cb is pretty high but i guess that's fine as people dosen't bet without hands on those limits.
      Yeah first of all need to call to low my 3bet call i find and me this leak.
      4b range is only monster but i think with many opp can play more hand for steal and more.
      And my fold to flop cb yeah is really high maybe i scare if i dont hit anything maybe i try to raise to take the pot.

Ps.Soz for my english.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      No need for bluffing people who can't fold ;) , maybe just add some floats to your game on ace high boards where they will bet once and give you the pot if they did only cb xx.

Calling min re raises is a most vs fullstacks vs shorterstacks it's more likely a fold as you dosen't have huuuge implied once you hit.