This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What to play at Full Tilt???

• 4 replies
    • laitilalainen
      laitilalainen
      Bronze
      Sad but true - almost impossible to find anything but lags, tags or nits....
    • kirezafirov
      kirezafirov
      Bronze
      Lot of reg in my opinion.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Bronze
      I could be wrong, but to me rush feels overall nittier than zoom. Even the regs seem a bit tighter preflop, less 3betting etc. has anyone else noticed this? Maybe I'm just getting it in too light :D
    • zloiadun
      zloiadun
      Bronze
      I am playing mostly $1 rush on demand tourneys (played 170 so far), few $4 rush on demand (about 25) - they seems to be softer after relaunch (or I've improved :) ). Number of players is decreased per each tourney, but it's easy to get into top 3 every 15 games at $1 tourneys. It looks to me that there are more bad players at $4 tourneys, but I still do not get BR to play good amount of them.

I've played one $11 rush on demand tourney and finished second, players seems to be not much better then in $4 games.

However I am considering myself a recreational player as I play mostly for fun, but I am really making profit on Full Tilt since its relaunch :)