withdrawal from FULL TILT

• psnir
      psnir
      Bronze
      hello all
      i passed the quiz and got my 50 $.
      now i am playing at FULL TILT, and i have won some $'s.
      my questions are - when and how can i withdraw my money??
      can i withdraw my 50$ and all the winnings?? do i need to earn PPF's??
      can i withdraw only after i won allot of money??
      does the quiz 50$ cannot be withdraw??
      this is my first time playing for money.
      i have no need to withdraw now, but i would like to know 4 the future.
      waiting 4 ur answers
      thank u all
  • 12 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello psnir,

In order to withdraw your starting capital you need to first clear your bonus. After you have cleared the bonus you are free to withdraw everything - including the starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      Hi Soy, do we need to deposit first? The withdrawal option isn't present and I am taken to a deposit option.
    • clockshovel
      clockshovel
      Bronze
      Yes you have to deposit so you can withdraw to the place that you made a deposit from.
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      You could also send the money to a friend who plays on Full Tilt and tell him to withdraw the money for you
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      Can not transfer money either, you need to make a deposit regardless, so much for trying a site and trying to make money while you are at it. "No Deposit" actually means, "Deposit if you want access to your winnings". LOL!!!!
      Now I need to make a deposit, how much, who knows?? No one seems to tell you that when you sign up. Or is it in the small print that "everybody" reads. LOL

Or is it just Full Tilt that does that???? I had no problem with the Ipoker network.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      you have to deposit almost everywhere before you can withdraw. i don't see much of a problem with that (unless you don't trust the poker room). and if you're not underaged :)
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      normally you don't have to deposit to be able to player transfer...
      I didn't have to and neither did my brother so maybe you ahven't filled out you're personal info properly?
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      you dont have to deposit with your own money to do player-to-player transfer
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      Hmm. I'll give her another try, I may erred somewhere down the line. lol
      Thanx for the feedback. I did email them and they replied that I need to deposit to withdraw, but said nothing about player transfer. OY!!! Which was my initial email about, I will email them back. Wish me luck.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suvalgysiu
      you have to deposit almost everywhere before you can withdraw. i don't see much of a problem with that (unless you don't trust the poker room). and if you're not underaged :)
      you waste a good 1st time deposit bonus!
      and the bigger your bankroll the biigger the deposit you make which means
      the bigger the bonus you will get!

but if you nab the $50 then you deposit bonus is wasted (100% up to $600)

free $600 is handy ( of course you play low limits so A) you dont bust out anf B) i carnt think of one)
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      Made a deposit. Withdrew my winnings, e-mail was sent to me that it takes 2-4 days. 5 days later, I email them, they reply by saying it will take 15 days, cause they are experiencing high traffic for withdrawals. 15days?

Full Tilt is not on my top list for better poker rooms. Anybody else having this sort of thing happen?
    • Bles83
      Bles83
      Bronze
      Read in the German forum about major delays when withdrawing to Neteller or Moneybookers as well. 5-6 days though, not 15.