strategy points for pokerstars not showing : (

• delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Hi guys n gals,

dont know if this in right place, but i need a little help if you dont mind.

I play quite a bit of "zoom poker" but because of HEM i have to log in to pokerstars as admin, was wondering does this affect my PS points, as they aren't showing up on my PS home page.....all other sites where i play speed poker the points are showing up...

but when i click on the pokerstars tab on PS home page it says "pending" but no points have been added yet for the month...do they just not show up or are they in the post lol? am a little confused cos it says pending everyday but theres a zero next to Pokerstars.....

Titan, Genting, 770, and Partypoker are all showing speed/fast forward points but i dont log in as admin for those so maybe thought it might have something to do with that....have almost reached gold and these points would be a massive help... Thank you so much : )

Delboy :s_confused:
  • 13 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      What timeframe are we talking about? Have you been playing there for a long time already? There is an information sharing option in your software (can't look into it in detail, but you should find it all right) that you need to 'activate'. Basically by ticking that box, you allow Pokerstars to send the necessary information to Pokerstrategy, so they can update your points total.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Its under requests/information sharing.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks guys :)

Also make sure your PokerStars name is listed on this page also :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Cheers for your help guys, i did just check the info sharing box and it seems to be ticked already...

As for the timeframe, it seems to be all of this month, when i check the tab it says pending for the last two days i played, then when i check back nothing..

Gary, was wondering what page i need to list my username? when i try to click on your link it says page not found..... if its this page then its -

%SUPERU5ER%

cheers everyone : )
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Just click on your name at the top right corner of the website, right next to the language dropdown menu. Perhaps you forgot to add your username there? Seeing as you're Silver here, I doubt it will be anything more than a long shot though.

BTW; the url should be http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile rather than /profile alone. Shame on you Gary!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey, did you manage to find the page?

Did NIVEKii's link work for you?

Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      My bad :( Sorry delanonunes

I have collected StrategyPoints for playing at PokerStars this month. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer support team

Best regards,
      Gary
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Hi guys i found the page and it says im recieving points and being tracked so im not sure whats going on there.... : (

ive contacted Customer support now, so just awaiting response ; )

cheers for all your help people : )
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delanonunes
      Hi guys i found the page and it says im recieving points and being tracked so im not sure whats going on there.... : (

ive contacted Customer support now, so just awaiting response ; )

cheers for all your help people : )
      Let us know what the problem was won't you in case someone else has the same thing :)

Hope it's fixed soon
      Carl
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      I've now had to contact Pokerstars support as no-one seems to know, I will let you know what happened as soon as i get a reply

cheers :)
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Hi guys, Pokerstars have restored my affiliation with PS so everything is cool now.... weeeeeeeeeeeeee

I still don't know why etc but i'm just happy its all normal again....cheers for everything people :f_grin:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi guys, Pokerstars have restored my affiliation with PS so everything is cool now.... weeeeeeeeeeeeee

I still don't know why etc but i'm just happy its all normal again....cheers for everything people :f_grin:
      Awesome thats great news, did they say what went wrong?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

Awesome thats great news, did they say what went wrong?

+1

What happened?