changing poker rooms

• Stevie8
      Hi guys. I'm currently playing at Titan Poker, but i would like to move to Stars because it seems there are more opportunities there for me. I just want to know from your past experience if you can make a short comparison between this two. And I mean:
      FISH (where are more)
      or anything else you can add...

Is it a good idea to do this ? I'm currently playing mostly cash games (NL20) but occasionally i go for SnGs. Thanks :)
  • 5 replies
    • Agiz19
      take a shot at stars :) , games are running 24/7 there are always fish at tables, but sngs are tougher than on i-poker at least low/medium limits, otherwise you have nl16 there is no NL20 . Promotions are running some are great and a lot are dumb and pointless unless you are a Point pro. VIP club is fine but it is a lot tougher to gather points as it was 2 years ago. and the good thing is there are a ton of FPP sattelites running from sng to mtt , whic are good value for points plus you can sell $T (touney dollars) for regular $.

But leave yourself a bankroll on ipoker if it turns out stars wont be good for you.

• farbwenz
      very similar question here^^
      I did not follow the news on tilt, simply because I never had an account there. Is stars more trustworthy, or are they also involved in some shady business? I never heard any scandal about party poker (though the rake structure is scandalous), and I would not like to change to a in any way less trustworthy business...
    • NIVEKii
      Well, Stars is FTP now (at least, FTP is owned by Stars, still seperate rooms), so that's one. Stars also was shut down on Black Friday, but handled everything much better and quicker.

They were able to pay the balances of the US poker players and had their software relatively quick back online, whereas FTP didn't reopen until earlier this month.

I'd say they're pretty trustworthy, given the fact they did the same things wrong as FTP. Atleast for their US players.
      Hey Stevie8,

You should check out this thread as I believe it will hold all the answers you need

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Kind regards,
    • Stevie8