This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH, TP/TK in 3bet pot

• dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Holdem
      PartyPoker
      5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($7.67) 192bb
      HERO (CO) ($4.08) 102bb
      BTN ($4) 100bb
      SB ($4) 100bb
      BB ($3.62) 91bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 5 players) HERO is CO A:spade: Q:heart:
      1 fold, HERO raises to $0.12, 2 folds, BB raises to $0.20, HERO calls $0.08

Flop: Q:club: 7:heart: 3:heart: ($0.42, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.20, HERO calls $0.20

Turn: 8:heart: ($0.82, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.78, HERO?

Villain: 30/22, AF: 0.9, 18h

VS rather unknown opponent, call is standard.

FLOP
      Would it be better to raise/fold the flop? I can still get value from KQ and FD`s, also he probably would just call with AQ and 3bet QQ+

TURN
      As played, I don`t think I can call. From the bet-size, it seems that villains got QQ+ and he`s trying to protect his hand.
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Don't raise. I am really afraid he has KK/AA here when recreational players take this line. But we can't fold for sure, if not we shouldn't call preflop.

I'm a little afraid on the Turn with his huge sizing but we have Q high Flush draw and we could still be good. Call and make a decision on the River based on timing and sizing. If he makes a really strong river bet I would consider folding. If he bets small i would probably call.
    • dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      The problem on the turn is, that villain still could have Kh or Ah.