ipoker is against me???

• tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      I used to play on poker770 I ran so bad, bad beat after badbeat cooler after cooler. Then i moved to 888 and i crushed the game there, and i ran good. And I came back to clear my cash machine bonus and the badbeats/coolers keep coming again? Man I was suspicious but now even more so. It's so absurd that whenever I have a set at poker770 it's almost never good
  • 7 replies
    • axeboy90
      axeboy90
      Bronze
      It's all in your head brother. But yeah, Unibet does that to me also since I moved to them. :f_love:
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      It is simple. Fold everything but the nuts. Works on any poker site. Set sometimes isn't good enough on draw heavy board and against regs. Need to be careful with these combos.
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by axeboy90
      It's all in your head brother. But yeah, Unibet does that to me also since I moved to them. :f_love:
      Lol. I understand variance.. sometimes you run good sometimes you run bad. But at different places? I don't really understand. And at Ipoker some guys quite aggressive they reraise cbets with draws or call with bad odds so when they suckout it's even more painful :/
    • Erevos
      Erevos
      Bronze
      Υeah, fish do such things but what you can only do is to play EVERY SINGLE HAND as good as possible, stay calm and focused and put volume. Yesterday, i was losing 5 byins at a point. Later in the same session i gained back 2 buyins and today other 2. So again, ONLY THE LONG RUN MATTERS.
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      I have had a November like this, sets have not been good enough, players are never folding flush draws and always hitting and I even had quad Qs beat!

The last 2 days have seemed to be better though, try to put more volume in and play through it.
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      yes.

ipoker hates you.

:D

also, i'm not sure if this is bragging about 888, or tin foil whining.:f_biggrin:
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      This smells a bit like a sneaky marketing campaign by 888poker... :D

Of course this is just me being my suspicious self.