UTG: $37.99
      Hero (MP): $20.00
      CO: $37.63
      BTN: $19.70

UTG - 67/24/1.1/45 over 33 hands
      SB - 54/4/0.4/45 over 28 hands

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has 2:club: 2:heart:

UTG calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, SB calls $0.70, fold, UTG calls $0.60

Flop: ($2.60, 3 players) 3:club: 9:spade: 9:heart:
      SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $1.75, fold, UTG calls $1.75

Turn: ($6.10, 2 players) T:diamond:
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($6.10, 2 players) 5:spade:
      UTG bets $6.10, fold

I think that it would be better to not cbet against 2 fish on this board. Their WTSD are very high, so I expect them to call even with hands that are behind me at the moment, since I can't really represent much. The problem is that once I get called on the flop I can't really barrel anymore and I have to give up my hand almost everytime they show aggression.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      PreFlop: I usually isoraise here as standard, but I'm wondering if you could opt to limp behind instead. If entire table is full of stations, then there's really no point bloating pot being OOP in multi-way pot. You will just be handcuffed and you can't bluff at all with your 2 outer to a set.

Flop: Yeah you should probably give up 3way. I think so many bad cards on later streets, and they also have decent amount of 9X + 33-88.

If it were HU I may just halfpot Flop and perhaps call rivers on some nice runouts cos I think fishes often float here with random overcards like KQ.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey,

Can't we fire the CB because they have a lot of random overs most of the time? We also have position so a bit more FE :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hey,

Can't we fire the CB because they have a lot of random overs most of the time? We also have position so a bit more FE :)
      We could fire here for that reason but with two fish we run the risk of being called by these hands. Once that happens it will be very hard for us to continue with these type of hand (we have only 2 outs).

In spots like these we can also go for a delayed cbet and if both check we can bet turn for thin value/protection/take down pot.

And as MBNL mentioned HU it would be different (HU vs fish).