$29.98
      MP2:
      $22.57
      MP3:
      $25.00
      CO:
      $26.58

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3, 3.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.60, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.00, BU raises to $3.90, Hero calls $1.90.

Flop: ($7.9) 9, J, 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3.30, Hero raises to $7.30, BU calls $4.00.

Turn: ($22.5) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $33.81, Hero calls $18.78.

River: ($75.09) K (2 players)

Final Pot: $75.09.
      Results follow:

BU shows a pair of aces(A A).
      Hero shows three of a kind, threes(3 3).

Hero wins with three of a kind, threes(3 3).

his stats in 60 hands vpip30 pfr27 af2,3 wtsd33 w$sd0 playing 4 tables at the same time
      Fold to 3BET 0  call to 3BET 67  fold to flop CB in 3 BET POT 100                 
      protect bet on the turn?
      I have no initiative and HU. I thought long and I checked the turn.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Pre-Flop: I think Call/Fold/3bet are all fine.
      Call - You think you have decent implied odds if you hit set, and you have some edge on him postflop. Also better if he minraises or 2.5X
      Fold - May be the best option against a wide BU range with 3X open. I fold against players who are better than me (or perhaps players with equal skill)
      3-bet - Good to 3bet and then 5bet against someone who 4bet bluffs a lot. Pocketpairs have good equity but poor playability. You don't flop a set very often but you are flipping vs all non-pairs. So with 33 I would either want to play for stacks right away, or just call and try to set-mine. If I think neither of these 2 options are going to be profitable for me, I fold.

I think you calling the 4-bet with 33 is a huge mistake. It just plays so poorly and you have to check/fold so often. I suppose your plan is to checkraise low Flops but I don't really like it. If you think his range is wide in the first place, then just play for stacks right away.

Flop: Well this board is wet. I don't mind a raise, I don't mind a call as well. Call is superior if he barrels Turn a lot. We are virtually unafraid of any Turn card, even on a spade cos he shouldn't have too many suited hands when he 4bets pre-flop.

Turn: Just jam. This is for pure value. He is never folding QQ+ and he doesn't have too many flushes as mentioned before. Only AsKs unless you think he 4bets with a lot of suited garbage, which would mean that you should have 5bet jammed preflop.

About your stats: Your sample is really low. But if you have someone whose primary reaction to 3bets is to call, then the 3B is really not a good play for reasons mentioned above.

Consistency in Logic: Many of your actions are not consistent. You might want to refine your gameplan more and think about why you are making certain actions