I'm not receiving any strategy points

• dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      I've recently made a deposit at pokerstars and I've played some SNGs over the last few days but I see that I haven't received any strategy points. I used the bounus code from pokerstrategy when I made the deposit and I put my user ID on the pokerstars page from pokerstrategy.com. Can anyone please help me with this matter?
      Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey dany,

I can see that you've entered your PokerStars username in our system and I'm assuming that's the correct one the only problem I can see here is a glitch in your registration.

This can be solved in 5 minutes though. Please email PokerStars customer support and they will be able to tell you whether your account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com or not.

Let me know.
      Ingrid
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      Check that your information sharing is turned on.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by reggie123
      Check that your information sharing is turned on.
      Very important to check this also :)

You can find it under Requests > Information Sharing :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      I can't find the information sharing button..
      Also I emailed pokerstars about my problem and the sent me this
      Unfortunately, your PokerStars account is not linked to PokerStrategy and therefore you are not eligible to receive any associated benefits with this site.Please also note that we are unable to retroactively link your account to this site. In order to be tracked to a partner website that promotes PokerStars, you would have to have registered your account with PokerStars through one of the links or banners available on their website.Moreover, it is not possible to close your existing account and allow you to open a new one in order to be tracked to site you are interested in.
      I don't understand why this is happening considering I installed the software from this site and used the bonus code given by pokerstrategy.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Below I have included some information regarding the information sharing.

Enable Information Sharing

During registration, the software will ask you if you agree to information sharing. Enable this option. Only if you do this will we be able to receive information about the StrategyPoints you have earned.

If you forget to enable it, you can so do later by clicking on Requests in the software menu, and then on Information Sharing.

It is odd that PokerStars have said that you are not tracked but then again if you haven't enabled information sharing then this may be the problem.

As I said above if you open the PokerStars client, click on requests and drop down to "Information Sharing" (it's the third last option under requests) and there is a tick box, please make sure that box IS ticked :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • dany2391
      dany2391
      Bronze
      As you can see I don't have "Information Sharing" in the menu:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

This is very unusual. Unless you made a mistake when signing up initially. I would send that screenshot to PokerStars support and ask them why you are missing the "Information Sharing" option.

Regards,
      Gary