HEM 2 problem

• vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      Hi!

Have a little problem here- bought hem2, set it up, and for some hours everything was fine, then it just stoped refreshing active session window for cash games... hands are still importing and hud is working fine. i can switch to tournaments and back to cash games and its refreshed. searched all options and couldnt find the problem by my own. check in the options box was in place were it says "automatically refresh". tried to rr my laptop still is not working.
  • 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I guess the hands are not imported with the correct date/time.
      Please check the hand time and if its not your current time you need to adjust this under hand importing -> site time adjustments.

And please be aware that by default the active session tab only loads 250 hands.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      so, i tried adjusting the time and this really seems to be the problem, but when i set the right time which is +7 in my case, it still dont like to import any thing... found that for some reason time +9 works for me, +2 hour time appears on hands but still, its at least importing now... :)

tnx for help
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please change it back to the correct value when you start the next session on a new day.

You probably had some hands imported with a "future" time and this caused your correct setting not working that day.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      did that, works fine now!

TNX :)