[NL2-NL10] FF NL4-6Max KQo in CO.

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Party, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (CO): $5 (125 bb)
      UTG: $4.60 (115 bb)
      SB: $14.59 (364.8 bb)
      BB: $13.65 (341.3 bb)
      MP: $5.40 (135 bb)
      BTN: $0.67 (16.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K Q
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.34) 9 K 9 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.22, BB raises to $0.44, Hero calls $0.22

Turn: ($1.22) 5 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.68, Hero calls $0.68

River: ($2.58) 6 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.48, Hero folds

Results:
      $2.58 pot ($0.12 rake)
      Final Board: 9 K 9 5 6
      Hero mucked K Q and lost (-$1.28 net)
      BB mucked and won $2.46 ($1.18 net)

I dont know how to describe the meaning of the stats in terms of if the players a TAGy or LAGy in 6max so until I do Ill just post there stats unless I have less than 20 hands. In this case BB is an Unknown.

On the Flop I get min raised thats allways a pain I think I have to call the Flop, on the Turn he is betting only over 1/2 PS so I think I have to call, not sure about River Fold?
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop raising is fine. Are you doing it 4bb with all your hands?

On the flop your cbet is fine.
      When he minraises it sucks but I think it is way too weak to fold to just one bet, considering the board is quite dry, we have te best Kx and also have position, so given the good odds I'd call and see the turn and play WA/WB.

So as played on the flop, my plan would be to call down. Turn doesn't really change much so calling is ok.

Considering that the river is a blank, I'd probably call here too and make a note.
      Folding is not too bad (actually I wouldn't say it's bad) but I'd just call and stick to my flop plan.

Best,
      Plamen
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I think I like your line, unless he's a Russian then I call down. I don't think the average player bluffs 3 barrels here so I think he has 9X a lot. If he bets halfpot or smaller I would call though.
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kymupa
      Hello,

Preflop raising is fine. Are you doing it 4bb with all your hands?

On the flop your cbet is fine.
      When he minraises it sucks but I think it is way too weak to fold to just one bet, considering the board is quite dry, we have te best Kx and also have position, so given the good odds I'd call and see the turn and play WA/WB.

So as played on the flop, my plan would be to call down. Turn doesn't really change much so calling is ok.

Considering that the river is a blank, I'd probably call here too and make a note.
      Folding is not too bad (actually I wouldn't say it's bad) but I'd just call and stick to my flop plan.

Best,
      Plamen
      Yer I make it 4x from everywhere except the BTN where I make it 3x, and after limpers in the SB and BB Ill raise an extra BB OOP.