This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] BB calling range in multi way

• JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Full Tilt, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, Rush, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $7.90 (79 bb)
      Hero (BB): $10.87 (108.7 bb)
      UTG: $9.60 (96 bb)
      MP: $9.61 (96.1 bb)
      CO: $8.13 (81.3 bb)
      BTN: $11.88 (118.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A 4
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, Hero?

Hi,

I think the open raiser and the raise caller are not good players because they are not full stake.
      What are you calling range here?

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      AXs, all suited broadways, maybe 78s+, T8s+, 22-99.
      I squeeze off suit broadways like KJo and also TT+.

You could widen your range even further to include some suited 2 gappers and maybe weaker hands like K9s if they are really bad at playing. But you should be honest when assessing your relative skill level in comparison to theirs.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Hi mbml,

I think I am okay with Preflop play.
      How about Postflop pay with that hands you listed above?
      fit/fold completely missed, call (top pair on dry broad, 6 outs draws) and raise (top pair drawy broad, monster draws like more than 10 outs)

thanks.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I wouldnt say play fit or fold. Its bad in most cases. But u certainly dont hav to win so often in multiway pots cos of better pot odds. You could bluff many turns if flop is checked around. U could also cr bluff w backdoor fd or gutshots some of the time if pfr checks (presumably checkfolding) and the guy in positiom stabs.