This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Options If You Run Out of Cash

• pokerpower1
      pokerpower1
      Bronze
      Here are a few option if you run out of your starting bankroll.

1. Go tell-a-friend about PokerStrategy and make up to $100.00 each.

2. Wait for your 27% rakeback from around the middle of the month. (Assuming you lost recently)

3. Deposit money and get up to a $600.00 bonus!

[edit by Chiller3k: I'm sorry but this link is against the board rules]

I hope these little steps helped you out on restarting that bankroll.
      pokerpower1
  • 2 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi pokerpower1,

thank you post I'm sure it will help some of our players.
      but:
      2. you only get the 27% rakeback on fulltilt so it won't help you on other sites

3. We do not recomment depositing your own money! You should only deposit as a last resort and only when you have sufficient knowledge to play profitable poker. If possible you should build your bankroll with the 50$ starting capital or use the TAF system to replenish your BR.

4. I'm sorry but I had to delete that link

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • HennieP
      HennieP
      Bronze
      Here's some more.

1 - Most of the sites have daily freerollls. It takes a lot of luck to win those but it can be done and it's a nice way to rebuild.

2 - Turn those frequent player points into cash. Many of the sites have point sattelites to bigger tourneys. If you win you can just withdraw from the tournament and use the T$ for smaller tourneys or SnG's

3 - PokerStars playchips is worth money. You won't believe how easy it is to build up a few million playchips and convert it to cash. Unfortunatly I cant post site names but you can just Google it.