Leakbuster - worth it?

• Guthans
      Guthans
      Silver
      So, I ran a leakbuster over a small sample and well, it didn't give me a single freaking leak to cover up, which obviously pisses me off since I know I have leaks, just like everybody else. This is ofcourse because of the fact that I haven't bought the full version, and therefor my question to you guys, is it worth the $$? It's $50 for NL50 and below, which is all I need in the coming 6 months or so.

Edit: Leakbuster, not finder.
  • 6 replies
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Guthans
      So, I ran a leakfinder over a small sample and well

Maybe it has something to with your sample size? I've not used the program myself and I can't vouch for it, though.
    • Guthans
      Guthans
      Silver
      Originally posted by pucilpet
      Originally posted by Guthans
      So, I ran a leakfinder over a small sample and well

Maybe it has something to with your sample size? I've not used the program myself and I can't vouch for it, though.
      For sure, it needs a big sample to be accurate. Something it also describes when using the program, which is great.

However, my question may be alittle blurry, what I need to know is simply if the software will actually be worth investing in?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      If you aren't finding your leaks on your own then yes. It is very good at leak finding and is very well supported. If you aren't crushing your limit then it will definitely help you on your way there.
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Silver
      i paid for it recently and found it really useful, has definately made a massive difference in my game, it has saved me going through each individual filter on HEM.... :f_biggrin:

My sample size was also too small to begin with, so i ust put in some volume and ran it again and found a nice bunch of leaks which i didnt know existed...like Blind Vs Blind stuff, stealing and re-stealing especially.....

great bit of software all in all.....
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Unfortunately the free trial is a bit limited, but i definitely think it is worth the price. It has a lot of great info and training content. I think it would be helpful for players at almost all stakes. But as others have mentioned, the bigger your sample size the more accurate the info will be.
    • Guthans
      Guthans
      Silver
      Thanks, that's all the info I needed - I'll be getting it in abit.