Stats for mtsngs

• Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      Hey, I was wondering, is there such thing as "optimal" stats for multitable sngs? Like VPIP/PFR etc?

On a decent sample (70k~ hands) at micro 45-90player sngs I have:

VPIP 17.9 /PFR 15.3 /3BET 8.1 /ST 35.2 /WTSD% 62.2 /W$SD% 49.9% /AGG 2.15 / AGG% 10.5%

Or there isn't such thing because of blind levels, tournament stages ... ?

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hey Krist2ps,

There is no optimal when it comes to stats. It pretty much depends on the way you are playing. If your stats suit your style and your style is profitable everything is allright. At the same time good stats won't ensure winnings.

Your stats seem pretty solid. You might be a bit to showdown bound since your W$SD ist relativly low. Maybe you should fold some more on earlier streets. But thats not a fact - just an idea.

If you have further questions feel free to ask!

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      you def 3 bet too much for the micros way easier to just steal blinds. No idea but id image something like 6/7 untill antes are added then like 25%
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Originally posted by Targetme
      you def 3 bet too much for the micros way easier to just steal blinds. No idea but id image something like 6/7 untill antes are added then like 25%
      You forget that these stats also imply various resteals which are counted as 3bets. Therefore the 3bet stat seems accurate to me.

Regards,
      Asaban