$24.90
      MP2:
      $23.14
      MP3:
      $6.15
      CO:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.62, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.37.

Flop: ($1.34) A, 2, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, CO raises to $2.50, Hero calls $1.70.

Turn: ($6.34) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($6.34) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $6.34.
      Results follow:

CO shows a pair of kings(K K).
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and queens(Q A).

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and queens(Q A).

his stats in 95 hands
       vpip18 pfr12 af14 wtsd50 w$sd40
      can I value bet on the river ?
  • 4 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Hey mate, what do he represents when he checks back this turn? Anyway I would bet the river smallish and snapcall a raise.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Preflop: You may want to 3bet here. 3bet bluff here more, and then 3bet AQ for thin value.

Flop: The donkbet doesn't make any sense, I expect many players to just cbet because there's an ace on the Flop. Your opponent is also not going to believe your checkraise so much, since you are perceived to not have AA/QQ/AQ in your range so you rep mostly 22/A2s and flush draws or gutshots.

River: You have best hand here almost always so you can bet small to induce, or just halfpot and hope he calls with some AK or AJ.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Disagree here :(

Why would you want to 3bet preflop vs a nitty guy? Well he plays nitty so far... I don't think there is much value. I think such a small pot also plays a lot easier. We don't have to balance our ranges at this limit vs a random guy btw.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Disagree here :(

Why would you want to 3bet preflop vs a nitty guy? Well he plays nitty so far... I don't think there is much value. I think such a small pot also plays a lot easier. We don't have to balance our ranges at this limit vs a random guy btw.
      I agree with you however Mbml was pointing out that if we were to 3-bet bluff more we could 3-bet these hands for value (against people that we have an aggro image with).

As played I would also valuebet this river. When he checks the turn he almost never has a set/2p so we can get value from his Ax that raised the flop for "value" (raised our donk bet).