Where to find top class HUDs?

• 9 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      You could post asking in some of our users Blogs to see what they're using :)
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      I hope that we get some asnwers here so everyone could share them and i would not have to spam around in blogs :)
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      I use this for mtsngs, but also should work for cash games, of course if youre not talking about putting in hud like 16 or more stats :D

VPIP/PFR/CBET/FCBET
      ST/FST/3B/F3B/hands
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      u can go to Holdem manager official forum, their moderators are pretty kind and helpfull, u can just put a list of stats u want in your hud and describe it if there is somthing special and they will make a hud for u. have done that myself and can only say good things about my experience there... :)
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze

I am wondering that is there place to find good HUDs for PT4 (both 6max and FR)
      Only in your own brain. What good does a stat do for you if you don't know how to use it? If you really know how to use a stat, then put it in there. It takes twenty seconds. Ten seconds if you are swift. It might take a couple of days/weeks/years to understand how to really use it though.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      i haven't used PT4 for a while now. But they used to have a repository on the site with all kinds of custom stats, and user created HUD's. They had some cool stuff on there.

I think it is under "Download Warehouse" now.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YohanN7
      Only in your own brain. What good does a stat do for you if you don't know how to use it?
      Gotta +1 this. I had a super complicated hud with tons of different popups and all that, but it wasn't something I created. I wiped it and started out with some recommendations from an ebook and that worked out much better for me.

Note/Name/Hands
      VPIP/PFR/AF
      Cbet/FtoCbet/3bet/Fto3bet

That's it. I seriously doubt I'll need anything more for a long time.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      The best HUD is the one you made by yourself :pokerface:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slipkn6t
      The best HUD is the one you made by yourself :pokerface:
      +1. the best hud is that YOU can use the best, you have to customize it