This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where to find top class HUDs?

• 9 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      You could post asking in some of our users Blogs to see what they're using :)
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      I hope that we get some asnwers here so everyone could share them and i would not have to spam around in blogs :)
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      I use this for mtsngs, but also should work for cash games, of course if youre not talking about putting in hud like 16 or more stats :D

VPIP/PFR/CBET/FCBET
      ST/FST/3B/F3B/hands
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      u can go to Holdem manager official forum, their moderators are pretty kind and helpfull, u can just put a list of stats u want in your hud and describe it if there is somthing special and they will make a hud for u. have done that myself and can only say good things about my experience there... :)
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze

I am wondering that is there place to find good HUDs for PT4 (both 6max and FR)
      Only in your own brain. What good does a stat do for you if you don't know how to use it? If you really know how to use a stat, then put it in there. It takes twenty seconds. Ten seconds if you are swift. It might take a couple of days/weeks/years to understand how to really use it though.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      i haven't used PT4 for a while now. But they used to have a repository on the site with all kinds of custom stats, and user created HUD's. They had some cool stuff on there.

I think it is under "Download Warehouse" now.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YohanN7
      Only in your own brain. What good does a stat do for you if you don't know how to use it?
      Gotta +1 this. I had a super complicated hud with tons of different popups and all that, but it wasn't something I created. I wiped it and started out with some recommendations from an ebook and that worked out much better for me.

Note/Name/Hands
      VPIP/PFR/AF
      Cbet/FtoCbet/3bet/Fto3bet

That's it. I seriously doubt I'll need anything more for a long time.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      The best HUD is the one you made by yourself :pokerface:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slipkn6t
      The best HUD is the one you made by yourself :pokerface:
      +1. the best hud is that YOU can use the best, you have to customize it