BB: $2.00
      UTG: $6.28
      UTG+1: $2.88
      UTG+2: $5.00
      MP: $1.50
      MP+1: $2.08

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:diamond: 5:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.15, UTG+1 calls $0.15, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.13, fold

Flop: ($0.50, 3 players) 9:spade: 2:heart: A:heart:
      Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, fold

Turn: ($1.00, 2 players) K:club:
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.35

River: ($1.70, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85

UTG+1 shows A:club: 7:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Sevens) (Pre 58%, Flop 68%, Turn 64%)
      Hero mucks A:diamond: 5:diamond: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 42%, Flop 32%, Turn 36%)
      UTG+1 wins $3.26
  • 2 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Because of bet sizes I will assume that UTG+1 is a fish.
      Have no idea about UTG guy, I will assume that he is more of a reg.
      So vs a reg and fish, I'm not calling pre-flop just because I don't want to play OOP vs the reg. With A5s we really are just hoping to hit straight and flushes, any A will just be hard to play with a low kicker OOP.
      If both of those guys were fish, then I can justify calling, if we hit we probably are getting paid. If they both are regs then it's a snap fold for me.
      As played, I'm not calling flop, our kicker is just too weak if he is a fish just because he probably hit an A, I'm not worried about UTG as he wouldn't check a multiway pot.
      I can see how the turn might look tempting to call with a low bet like that, but we pretty much just beat a bluff, I'm not calling turn just because I'm not calling a blank river.
      River is a clear fold out A5 can't beat anything, also his betsize picked up so it's clear he has it.
    • mbml
      Preflop is highly questionable. I think it may be ok in bb with fish in pot though. But if u are inexperienced u should fold and play tighter. The openers range is really strong and u are oop so this call should be made because of great pot odds and the fact that the fish can make many big mistakes

On the river u still beat busted flush draws. Would he bet thrice with a bluff? I dun know and it might be less likely that u face multi street aggression from passive players. With that said u only need to win 25%of the time. But im leaning towards folding w such a weak kicker