This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

- Look him up if you have a chance!! $$$$$$$$

• BenRFF
      BenRFF
      Basic
      I have played several sessions with this guy and he is without dobut the worst player I have ever played against. Not only is he bad, but he SPEWS out $$, so i would encourage everyone to look him up at Full Tilt!

Dont wanna reveal too much but he has no positional awareness, never folds top pair, never folds to pre-flop 3bets, hell he even calls off his stack with bottom/middle pair. He seems to think he is good and I know he is a moderator/member at this forum, since it was by searching for his nick I ended up here.

I was seriously pissed off as he won money from me by getting extremely lucky, so I just wanted to punch a hole in my wall, but instead I decided to post here to get it off my chest. Thus my credibility might not be stellar, but do with this what you want. Just look him up
  • 6 replies