Transferring $$ from titan to ps

• 7 replies
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jabronni16
      Hello, i have accumulated my chips from 50$ to about 100$ and would like to transfer half of it to pokerstars. i havent made any deposit....is it possible to be done????
      It should be doable. Use neteller or similar transfer for a faster transfer. But Im curious - Why do you want to do this?

I recommend staying on one site, especially if you are new.
    • jabronni16
      jabronni16
      Bronze
      tp wont let me transfer anything to neteller unless i deposit 10 euros. so i was wondering if something can be worked out, for instance i donate 10 euros to some1 on titanpoker in exchange for 10 euros on neteller, which allows me to deposit that into tp and then cash out.
      and to answer ur question, ive been playing on pokerstars for a long time but only freerolls, id like to play some cash games there too.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi jabronni16 ,
      I'm sorry but that's strictly against the board rules (Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales!)
      So you will have to deposit the money by your own. I'm sorry.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • jabronni16
      jabronni16
      Bronze
      no need to be sorry, i am sorry instead. wasnt aware of the rules. thanks
    • gbtl
      gbtl
      Bronze
      does this mean that I won't be able to transfer my money out as well?
      what is the criteria for transfering money out?
      i have cleared $125 worth of rake already so will they allow me to transfer the money to neteller?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      No withdrawal is allowed until the player makes his first deposit. That's the conditions!

GL!
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      deposit is only $20 or something, so its not a big deal, especially if ur putting in 20 to cash out 120.