on my way to supernova elite (PLO) + tips and everything u want to know about TELESINA

• pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze
      Hi every1!

i decided to start a pokerbog here for motivating myself and make people to get interested about veryvery sick and fast italian pokergame telesina.

im a young professional telesina player and now i have also tried to learn a bit more about PLO because they are driving down IGT network where i have played telesina maybe last 5years.

but now new a bit bigger network will add telesina to their games in january so i will start games also there in next year, i have teachd that game for 6 players and every1 is winning player so i have experience about that, and i will answer for you almost everything you want to know about telesina because its always good to get bit more action there :tongue:

now i have played maybe last 10 days at pokerstars and got comfortable with sofware and theres graph of my games on 1st week, i have withdrawd all and will make now 200$ deposit and heading to supernova elite next year with that br! i start from PLO2-PLO5(bumhunting PLO5 only)

you find my blog in finnish there: http://www.pokerisivut.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16745&start=165

IM SORRY FOR MY BAAAAD ENKLIS BUT I HOPE U UNTERSTANT ENAAKH!
  • 43 replies
    • Flushmaker89
      Flushmaker89
      Bronze
      GL. Which was the highest Limit what do you play?
    • pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Flushmaker89
      GL. Which was the highest Limit what do you play?
      TY!

i have played almost in all limits this year, from PLO2 upto PLO10k but it was only one night in drunk when i playd 10k :)

http://www.highstakesdb.com/profiles/pokerstars/Pastafiore.aspx :tongue:
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      I remember when I played Telesina on 66poker centuries ago :D i won a few freerolls of 2k people, i remember how happy I was, and the game is really super fun!

Will be following.
    • pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze
      hi again! haven't playd much now on weekend just a littlebit today.

did i just got dealt in milestone hand? i see only ~300$ in my cashier still but i askd from support about that, waiting the answer.

anyways.. ive got pretty dry deck now but ran good in flips. =)

i think ~300$ br is enough to PLO10 100bb so i continue my games at plo5-10 now, back to plo2-5 if i lose over 100$, but ofc i need more buy ins when i goto PLO25 cause there's better players what means bigger variance.

there's graph what i've played sofar.

im pretty sure i will play 30-100k hands on next week, and post littlebit hands in future also, today there was somekinda monkey who was 6betting with 300bb deep stack Q245 rainbows and stuff (ofc he got str8 on turn against my singlesuit AAxx :D )

now im tired so i goto sleep and maybe biggerbetterandeasiertoundestandupdate nexttime. GG GN.
    • pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze
      hi again!

decided to make update because im not über tired yet :)

ive ran good in cash and won maybe 50$ from PLO MTT also.

i was 3rd in small tourney and got about 150$ from that, i was in chiplead when there was 3 players left but i cant beat their Limp/CheckCallHit strategy.... 99,9% of another tourneys i have bubbled.
      I HATE MTT BECAUSE THAT BUT GOTTA PLAY BECAUSE THRES ALMOST AS BRAINDEAD PEOPLE AS IN THE IGT NETWORK UPSTAIRS!! (network died because they did nothing right and listen nobody)

i asked from support about that milestone hand, i was not dealt in because i just stopped session and went in sit out, ofc next hand in that table is milestone hand :D

today i have played few hours and i was watching my HEM while session i was thinking about that why the h**l im playing hands what i miss on the flop and keep winning only because im running over EV..?
      -i decided to start thinking what i can do for that.. ..then it happend:
      -suddenly, like a thunderbolt from the bright sky hit me, AN IDEA!!! MAYBE ONE OF THE GREATEST IDEAS IN MY WHOLE POKER CAREER! i decided to start play more that kinda hands when i HIT on the flop, and bluf only when enemies FOLD! ..now in few last hands i didnt need to run 50bb/100 over ev all the time and everybody is happy :)

and y, i promised handhistories.. there's now maybe 10 interesting hands i have so i decided to add them there when i have more,
      IMO its more nice to red them when there's as much hands as possible, if we get lucky we can learn something. =)

graph looks like that sofar, br is 595,88$+ bit over 2k fpp (just reached platinum)

• suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      Very nice!

GL I'll follow
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Points for nickname! :f_love:

Remember to share some of your moments with our Finnish community too, we need some sparks to PLO section!

From PLO2 to SNE, sounds like a fun ride.
    • extensy
      extensy
      Bronze
      hi m8! You do well! Go on! ;)

ps. do you played holdem or this option is in future? :) and your English is quite good :P

pss. about telesina, how many people play it? Is there a problem to find opponent in any time?
    • pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze
      TY every1! :)

went in few parties now on wed and friday so havent played much, ive also ran horrible, graph of my last session tells enough :D i will make soon a bigger update, now i have no time.

Originally posted by extensy
      hi m8! You do well! Go on! ;)

ps. do you played holdem or this option is in future? :) and your English is quite good :P

pss. about telesina, how many people play it? Is there a problem to find opponent in any time?
      -i never play NL cause its boring game..

-there was HU, 4max, and 6max tables at telesina(32c deck, only 789TJKQA cards. 7 is smallest and ace can be 6 so A789T is str8) and flus beats fullhouse in telesina

-there was problem with that because igt can do nothing right, but now in a new network where it comes in january i think we get a lot of action there :) .
    • pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze
      havent played much in last few days so ive got nothing to update..

we decided to make own website about sportsbetting and poker with a friend because there's few facebook and websites wich promote only one gambling site and wants money from their tips and their tips arent even +ev to play! they have much likes just because they are "celebrities" in finland.. now ive been working littlebit for that web- and facebook sites what we are doing and publish them soon. im not sure is it allowed to share link there(there's pokerstrategy.com-banner also) so i dont post it now, can any1 tell me is it ok?

and something about PLO project:

i played few hours today, soon im going to PLO25, that graph is from PLO5-PLO10.

im very tired now and cant focus on writing or stuff very good so i try to make next time an update wich is a bit easier to read and tells more about PLO project.

now, GG GN. :)
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      glgl will follow.
    • pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze

there's graph from last few days and it tells pretty much......

lifetime worst run in EV, and also boards have been üüüber dry. still cant lose against as bad players as there's at plo5-10. :D

nothing else to update this time, im still up and br is 446,32$+ fpp points. still going to supernova elite!
    • masa9
      masa9
      Bronze
      sauvapylllyyyyyyyyyyy
    • pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze
      terve!
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by pyllystrategia

nice graph!
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      PLO blog, whieeeeh
      subbed :D
    • CptHorrald
      CptHorrald
      Bronze
      hey,

nice blog !

awesome nonSD winnings, wanna have the same...any tips? :P :D

gl,
      CptHorrald
    • pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CptHorrald
      hey,

nice blog !

awesome nonSD winnings, wanna have the same...any tips? :P :D

gl,
      CptHorrald
      ty!

i think 3bet, and more continue bets? cant say better fi i dont know nothing about ur game, my is pretty aggressive and in bigger games my showdown winnings are usually break even and winnings come from nonSD.
    • pyllystrategia
      pyllystrategia
      Bronze
      ive been thinking, this is too easy..

does any1 know what is the record..? smallest br to supernova elite in one year without shots? :D