What kind of Notecaddys are there?

• Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Hi!

There is the built in simple one in HM2, and you can buy Notecaddy PREMIUM, and I hear about notecaddy EDGE etc.

I can't really follow. Could a software manager please explain this?

Yours
  • 3 replies
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Silver
      You can get NC Edge or NC Advantage.
      They interpret notes taken by Note Cady and both have badges that indicate where can you exploit your opponent.

If you google both products you will easily find much more. They have some videos explaining their products better ...
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      I've used both Notecaddy Advantage and Edge. They kind of do some of the legwork for you as far as badges, popups, etc. With the standard notecaddy package, you can make your own badges which can be a bit daunting, or download some preset ones from the website. These programs, have some great badges and popups, that help you exploit the leaks of your opponents.

I tried Notecaddy advantage, and thought it was a neat idea, but they were a bit disorganized, not super user friendly, the definitions were locked, so you didn't really know how anything was done, and while not too costly for me personally because i play micros. they charged i believe 2 buy ins, for whatever stake you played. so for guys playing 200nl, 400nl. they paid quite a bit for the same package i got for $60.

I found Notecaddy Edge, and decided to try it. Much better organized, updates were done often, and the guys are literally available around the clock to help you, they will even install the package for you thru teamviewer at no charge. The popups i found to be superior to what i experienced in the Advantage package, and the definitions are totally unlocked, and you can see how everything is done, and customize them as you like. and the program was a flat $99 if i remember correctly regardless of stakes.

I've heard advantage, is releasing a 2nd edition, so maybe they have made some improvements. So maybe check them both out. but from my experience, i recommend the Edge program.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply!