Live coaching videos

• acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      I think that pokerstrategy severely lacks of live coaching videos for 6max nl holdem. Maybe it's just me but I love this format and, except the free video from Internet which was great (and some other for platinum members), all the live videos for small stakes are fairly old. So, are you planning on creating new live videos in the near future?
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there acebtfish,

Thank you for your post :)

We are currently working very hard behind the scenes to improve our Educational offering here in the English Community.

I will leave it at that personally because I know Patrick would love to post here and let you know what we have in store. I have forwarded this thread for his attention and I have no doubt he will come and post early next week.

We also have a really cool thread running that you may wish to check out!

Choose the right poker video for you!

Enjoy your Sunday!
      Gary
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

We actually recently brought out a new series called the " all star game" where 6 of our coaches played a 6max game together and recorded the session.

lnternet all star

Oblioo all star

SkolSuper all star

Here's a few more:

Oblioo 500nl live~

We then had a series from Emanuel that was mainly targeted for beginning players where a lot of the footage was from live games.

Knowing me, knowing you

Another free video format from yours truly

Pleno1 NL10 Zoom

Our very own Insyder came up with some zoom videos from a slightly higher stake..

Insyder Zoom

As you said in your post, Internet has done some live videos, here is one of his better ones.

One free internet

So hopefully you will agree we have a nice range of live videos from all stakes, statuses and we will continue to bring these out from December and onwards.

Thanks
      Patrick