Problem,with an article

• Llama11
      Llama11
      Bronze
      Hi guys,as i'm wainting for my bankroll at mansion,i wanted to read a basic member articole,but i can't open the "professional atitude" articole...is just redirect me when i click it to "congratulations you pass the quizz..." page.

What to do to read it ?? thanks
  • 6 replies
    • Llama11
      Llama11
      Bronze
      Guys this is realy fustrating :( :( ,i can't read the fixlimit articles or the sng tournaments articles for the basic member,when i click it just redirects me to "congratulations you have pass the quiz...bla bla"
    • Llama11
      Llama11
      Bronze
      I solve the pb one my one,i just log-out of my account and go to the main site an read the basic articles,wow verry good articles,i think i will try to play fixed limit at begining because i need to have discipline
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Llama11 sorry for the late reply, and its good to see you have already fixed the problem.

FL is a pretty good choice for beginners because our strategy articles give you a very solid basis for beating the lower limits. It is also a good foundation for future poker knowledge.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Werkon
      Werkon
      Bronze
      Hello, I just passed the quiz and I'm also having the problem when I want to re-read the articles, it just keeps me redirecting to "You passed the quiz page". Logging out and in again or deleting cookies doesn't help. I guess I'll have to do the same thing "Llama11" did.
    • Llama11
      Llama11
      Bronze
      Hi Werkon you can do the log-out thing and try,it worked for me yersterday.Good Luck!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Werkon
      Hello, I just passed the quiz and I'm also having the problem when I want to re-read the articles, it just keeps me redirecting to "You passed the quiz page". Logging out and in again or deleting cookies doesn't help. I guess I'll have to do the same thing "Llama11" did.
      Hello Werkon,

I will inform our IT of the problem and hope it is fixed soon. In the meantime just do it as Llama11 described :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD