This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 QQ river

• gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $0.75
      SB: $1.72
      Hero (BB): $2.00
      UTG: $3.84
      UTG+1: $0.70
      MP1: $2.05
      MP2: $0.70
      CO: $0.70

CO posts a big blind ($0.02)

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is BB with Q:heart: Q:diamond:
      4 folds, CO checks, BTN calls $0.02, SB raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.12, 2 folds, SB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.29) 6:diamond: 5:diamond: A:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.29) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($0.29) A:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.60 all in, Hero ????????

Can I call with second nut flush here? (Also how are the other streets? I think checking the flop is a mistake really)
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Preflop: You could 3bet slightly larger to 16c cos you are against a minraise

Flop: Both bet and check are fine but in position I think check back is good.

River: Your hand is only a bluff catcher unless he's a complete buffoon and shoves Jd or Td or 9d.

Just ask yourself whether he is bluffing or not. If you think he bluffs >45% of the time you must call due to pot odds. If not then fold.

I probably fold here since he has Kd or full houses quite a bit. But I think you could potentially bet Turn? Though I think check back is fine too since we are unlikely to have multiple streets of value.