Bronze
      BB: $6.48 (129.6 bb)
      UTG: $5.92 (118.4 bb)
      Hero (MP): $9.58 (191.6 bb)
      CO: $4.95 (99 bb)
      BTN: $4.66 (93.2 bb)
      SB: $4.75 (95 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K:heart: K:club:
      UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.17, CO raises to $0.45, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.15, CO calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.37) A:diamond: 9:spade: T:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, CO raises to $3.80, Hero folds

the opp is unkn 20/20 /11 hands . Here on the flop i dont like my cbet cause we dont get called by worst really often however being OOP w KK in a Axx board i decided to cbet less than half pot cause ch/f seems weak.. but maybe is better to check and give up
  • 2 replies
    • Optroot
      Optroot
      Bronze
      On dry Axx boards in 4b pots IP I'm checking back my entire range. This gets more action when we have AK and villain has JJ-KK. And makes the pot smaller when we have 2nd pair.

Sometimes I delay CB, sometimes I delay to the river depending on the turn card.

On this board, I'm checking back and peeling a brick turn only if donked, folding to more action. Probably going to bet the turn expecting to get a free showdown and some value from worse PP.

As played, I'm also folding to a c/r.

BTW plan is the same on Kxx boards.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Your preflop play is fine.

On the flop I prefer check/folding.
      The ace hits his range quite well, also we are rarely getting called by worse.
      If we check I'd expect him to check back with his PPs and bet only with better hands so there's no point in calling.

Best,
      Plamen