This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl5 sh Kjo BB

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      MP: $5.11 (102.2 bb)
      CO: $6.05 (121 bb)
      BTN: $6.06 (121.2 bb)
      SB: $3.46 (69.2 bb)
      Hero (BB): $5.73 (114.6 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: K:diamond:
      3 folds, SB raises to $0.15, Hero calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.30) 6:heart: 9:diamond: K:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25

Turn: ($0.80) K:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.48, Hero calls $0.48

River: ($1.76) A:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.05, Hero calls $1.05

the opp is 22/13/cbet 53/agg 4.1/WTSD 13/W$SD 33(6)/344 hands

preflop : i like to call broadways sbvsbb against guys who dont fold to 3bet (40% here) .
      flop : ok line ? on the turn i dont want to raise cause he is folding a lot of his range + on the river ok to just call ? we can thing about folding on the river ?
  • 2 replies
    • Optroot
      Optroot
      Bronze
      Pre is perfect.

This is not a great card for villain the 2nd barrel with air, I'd expect him to be semi bluffing or value betting Kx. I think most villains will get passive with 9x and TT-QQ here. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was still VBing them since he has a high AF. Occasionally hes still bluffing with AT-AQ, despite that being a mistake IMO.

Raising the turn is an option, but if you think villain is bluffy enough I like the flat more.

OTR, my instinct said value raise, I think villain has enough Ax hes calling with to make this profitable. Sometimes he'll show you KQ/AK/sets/boats but that's how it goes. It's okay to just call too, I'm not sure how much you have back, so but I'm pretty sure it not a lot more.

Not folding OTR, but I'm a station.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop calling is fine.
      3betting would be kind of overplaying and folding is very tight.

On the flop we have an easy call. Not much to comment here I guess.

On the turn again calling is fine.

On the river I think we can call too.
      All the draws miss, and also he could go for a bet with some Ax or weaker Kx so I'm definitely not fold.
      Raising would be overplaying without any further information.

Best,
      Plamen