BTN: $6.29 (125.8 bb)
      SB: $3.16 (63.2 bb)
      Hero (BB): $9.89 (197.8 bb)
      UTG: $4.50 (90 bb)
      MP: $4.77 (95.4 bb)
      CO: $6.82 (136.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:heart: A:club:
      UTG raises to $0.15, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.32) 2:diamond: J:heart: A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, UTG raises to $0.63, Hero folds

the opp ise 22/13/open utg 8(38)/cbet 53/WTSD 13/W$SD33(6)/344 hands
      Ok to call preflop OOP against him ? i think he opens Aj, KQ type hands that we dominate .
      On the flop ok to donk ? Without the FD i prefer more ch/call and donk/fold the turn .
  • 3 replies
    • Optroot
      Optroot
      Bronze
      I don't mind the flat OOP with such a hand. Don't like the donk though, you give him an excuse to fold trash when he's CBing that board. My default line is c/c flop and reevaluate (we have the best hand here a vast majority of the time). Against looser opponents its c/r.

As played, hate life/fold is okay if you don't like hero calling, or c/calling 2 more streets. But I'd probably call and reevaluate the turn. Would expect villain to be polarized here.

BTW there's a lot of value when you flat AQ/AK from the blinds to c/c 3 streets letting villain VB weaker aces.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I am not donking this hand for sure. You are to readable. I am for sure checking this flop and let UTG bet. If UTG checks behind you bet turn for value if there is no ugly card on turn.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I think I'd rather fold AQo OOP against a TAGish player.
      We don't really dominate much of his range, and also have to play OOP without the initiative - remember - initiative + position = win.

On the flop I am check/calling here. I think he is betting here always and by donking we are rarely getting called by worse hands, and don't let him bluff with his weaker hands.
      When he raises we have an easy fold.

Best,
      Plamen