NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($22.39)
      BB ($20.97)
      UTG ($20)
      UTG+1 ($21.20)
      CO ($26.22)
      BTN ($20.30)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: J:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.80, CO raises to $2.60, fold, Hero calls $2.50, fold, fold

FLOP ($6.20) 5:spade: K:club: J:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $3.10, Hero raises to $7, CO raises to $23.62 (AI), Hero calls $12.79 (AI)

UTG+1: fold to 3bet 86 (7)

CO:

I call because CO can bluff here easily, he bluffs in co 23%

On flop I push, because there is lot of Kx hands in his bluff range, also probably he will not bluff turn anwyay if I call flop, so get the money in while ugly cards not appeared. MY c/r size sucsk, I give him good odds to just call with FD, but don't kwno how much would be not too much, so he could call with TP.
  • 8 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Flop: Raising is fine on this flop texture. You can rep some semi bluffs like AQ and also flush draws

Preflop: If his 3bet% is tight and value heavy, you should fold JJ here. Why do I not see a Fold to 4bet % in your popup? That would help you determine whether he has a more value heavy or bluff heavy 3bet range.

Anyway it seems that his range here is really wide. What I would do is to 4bet and stack off. But I would also need to bluff here some % of the time, if not he would only stack off AK/QQ+. So I would 4bet with hands like AQ and AJ some % of the time and then fold to a shove.

Coldcalling 3bets is fine in specific situations but I usually avoid doing it for a few reasons. Firstly, your range is face-up. I will always put you on AQ/JJ/TT and perhaps AK/QQ in this spot given the positions of SB vs CO vs MP. Secondly, JJ seems pretty strong to get the money in and many overcards could come on the Flop which makes it tough to play.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I have fold to 4bet in another popup, but not much sample - 33 (3). So we only can guess if he stacks off light. But cold 4bet looks very strong. What hands he could stack of vs it? I think its hard even for AK, QQ when he did not see me bluffing cold 4bet. So firsts I should make few cold 4bet bluffs I guess and see how he reacts.
    • imfromsweden007
      imfromsweden007
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would just fold preflop. What do you think his range is for 3betting an UTG raiser who 4xs UTG? Probably QQ+/AK. You are not doing particularly well versus this range, and you are also OOP with a faceup range and without initiative.

As played flop is fine.

ifs
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by imfromsweden007
      Hi,

I would just fold preflop. What do you think his range is for 3betting an UTG raiser who 4xs UTG? Probably QQ+/AK. You are not doing particularly well versus this range, and you are also OOP with a faceup range and without initiative.

As played flop is fine.

ifs
      I think it can be any garbage. 23% 3bet in CO vs a guy who folds to 3bets a lot until now. Also maybe you misunderstood - HEM writes UTG+1 but its the same as MP.

OK, I can also tell additinal stats of MP: PFR from mp is 20 (50), so MP has wide enought range and good fold to 3bet, and he is OOP, so CO can easily bluff with garbage I think.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      The guy isn't folding to donkbets he dosen't got a high fold to cb in 3b p he dosen't have a high 3b freq vs MP opens. Like Iiamfromsweden told i would also fold in this spot.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      he dosen't got a high fold to cb in 3b

fold to cbet in 3bet pot 100 (4). ?

he dosen't have a high 3b freq vs MP opens

He 3bets in CO 23% freq. So is that not high? What is high? There we don't know if this is vs MP or vs UTG, but its more likely that vs UTG it is not as high, because of UTG range. So only MP is left.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      Anyways flatting is bad cause there will always be a overpair 50% of the time, so either 4b go with your hand or fold pre.
    • imfromsweden007
      imfromsweden007
      Bronze
      Don't read too much into stats like 3bet vs UTG open over 500 hands. It is heavily skewed by sample size. Until you are very sure I would say that he probably has somewhat normal-ish 3bet ranges in these spots.