PokerStrategy & Titan Poker: Summer Time Bonus

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      PokerStrategy & Titan Poker: Summer Time Bonus

Published on 03 Jul 08 17:57 by Drakhor

In July and August, PokerStrategy & Titan Poker are offering you a unique event: For playing poker in the Summer Time promotion you'll receive an unlimited VIP bonus!

Don't deposit, just play!

Reload bonuses are a thing of the past for now - now you simply have to play and you'll receive a VIP bonus for it in July and August.

For each $25 rake you receive a $10 bonus.

This offer is limited in time and is exclusive to PokerStrategy members at Titan Poker, the biggest skin of the iPoker Network.

$10 for each $25 Rake - for every PokerStrategist

Even as a casual player with e.g. $200 in generated rake per month, you'll receive an $80 VIP bonus during the Summer Time Promotion in July and August. Thus you'll earn considerably more than with the regular bonuses or the previous special reloads.

The high volume players will benefit even more from this event: Instead of clearing the limited reloads as usual, they are now able to collect without a limit and gather bonus dollars.

As this promotion is like a continuous bonus, you won't be able to use either the first deposit bonus nor the further reload bonuses at Titan Poker as a PokerStrategy player. But as already mentioned before, the Summer Time Bonus offer itself is already worth considerably more.

Of course you can still participate in the regular Titan Poker VIP Races and grab the victory again for the PokerStrategy community.

You don't have a Titan Poker account yet?

To be able to use the Summer Time Bonus offer you will need a created (or re-tracked) account at Titan Poker via PokerStrategy:
  • 53 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well it doesn't work for me :( I just got reload bonus which means 5$ for 600points! And i am mad since i made hell lot of rake(at least for me) last two days playing at Titan!

I contacted online support she said they don't know anything about that and i have to ask you which i am doing right now!

So whats going on with that offer?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Can someone check if I am earning this bonus? I never knew about this. I have paid about $150 rake in the last few days, and if I qualify, I will play religouisly. Can probably create around $60 rake a day, which will be a nice payout at the end. Is there a article on this? i cant find one!
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      News on the first page? :P

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/PokerStrategy-and-Titan-Poker-Summer-Time-Bonus_07238
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      perhaps it is paid once a week, chill out man
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Yeh I just found it thx! No answers to how this is being paid, and in what intervals. Any info anyone?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      As this promotion is like a continuous bonus, you won't be able to use either the first deposit bonus nor the further reload bonuses at Titan Poker as a PokerStrategy player. But as already mentioned before, the Summer Time Bonus offer itself is already worth considerably more.

And i just got reload bonus so is not working for me:(
    • Hawat
      Hawat
      Bronze
      Exactly the same for me. I'm still getting my reload bonuses and online support doesn't know anything about it.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      It would be nice if we get some info about our problem.

Thx in advance,

slikec
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello slikec,

Sorry for the late response. I will report here with detailed answers during the course of the day as I get them.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      They sent rakeback today. Here's what i got:

"You've Received a Special Bonus from Titan Poker

Dear ***,

Today we issued you with a €85.68 bonus. The bonus is waiting for you in your account number TTR***.

See you at the tables and good luck!

Sincerely,

The Titan Poker Team
      Become a Legend at Titan Poker

"

It's exactly 40% Of my rake since I started there, so for me it's working...
      btw: they calculate rake a bit different than PT does :/
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Yeh i've just recieved mine, I have paid over $200 rake, and only recieved $50, so a little dissapointed. Unless it hasn't counted yesterdays rake, but I find that hard to believe. tbh. Are we getting this on sundays then?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Contact their online support and ask them because I recieved rakeback from yesterday too.

and I found out why PT shows different rake :) Titan takes into account MGR (avarage rake on table) not your personal rake, what is better for us (at least for FL players using PS charts) - +10,4% for me
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Well I have my exact rake, as I play SnG's so each game is $2 rake. And my payout isn't right. Support have said: Screw you your a dick, you only play poker 40-50 hours a week, we dont value your custom.(as they always do).

I was colluded against yesterday on the bubble. 3 french guys all talking to eachother ( i asked them to talk in english, but they persisted). In 35-40 hands, they never played one raised pot together, two of them had AA vs KK, and only payed the blinds. WTF. Titan has disabled their accounts, but I have been told I get nothing! Not even my buyin back, titan has screwed me over too much. So I might not even be playing for this summer bonus now. I feel so down and cheated tbh.

As I write this the support have just informed me I have paid $204.30 rake. But yet my 40% rakeback is correct. Do they have monkeys doing their calculations or what? They have looked into it and for some reason I am only entitled to $50, which is only 25% rakeback, which isn't worth me playing extra over the coming 2 months.

Badly pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Stiev
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I got 0 rake back so far :( So please fix that i want to play poker :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      They have just sent me another 25%. So i recieved 50% rakeback because they made a mistake 1st time round.

Still not resolved the colluding though :(
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

this an update from Korn in the german forum, I'll just quote it:

Original von Korn
      Update, eingefügt von Korn

Good News!:

1. The bonus will be called Summer Time Bonus and will be issued manually once a week.
      2. We will calculate it as: (Total Rake+Fee)*0.4 - (Total Bonuses)
      3. There will be no subtractions for negative amounts.
      4. Players must generate minimum $25 Rake+Fee to get first bonus.
      5. If a player received regular Reload Bonuses, they are part of the Total Bonuses and are subtracted from the calculation.
      6. If a player received the monthly Loyalty Bonus, it is part of the Total Bonuses and are subtracted from the calculation.
      7. No player will get less bonuses than under the old system.

How this will work in reality:
      * Players who received Loyalty on July 1, will have to generate quite a bit of rake+fee to start redeeming this bonus, so there will be a slight delay.
      * There could be some players who will redeem additional Reload Bonuses while receiving this (meaning they will get too much bonus), but this will work itself out over time.
      Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Sounds promising.

Now lets grind those tables ;)
    • AlLaf
      AlLaf
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Contact their online support and ask them because I recieved rakeback from yesterday too.

and I found out why PT shows different rake :) Titan takes into account MGR (avarage rake on table) not your personal rake, what is better for us (at least for FL players using PS charts) - +10,4% for me
      Is there a way to modify the way PT3 calculates rake for a given client? Actually, better yet, is there a way to create a custom column in PT; it is after all a bunch of resultsets from DB queries... I think I'd like to see my actual real Titan rake... I'll hit PT's forums (or worse; my SQL books lol) and let you guys know if I find anything... Except, of course, if one of you fine folks answers faster :P .

Still, I was just thinking 'rakeback' when I got the email from Titan, so this is really a nice perk! Seems a tad buggy atm tho ;) .

Edit:
      Ok, silly me :P ! It's all in PT; the MGR is right besides the rake; I just needed to scroll a little... I think I deserve a... FAIL! lol
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      got a question...

i have no idea how much rake i pay, but let's say i make about 100 strategy points a day now while playing on party.
      is that comparable to 25$ in rake like the titan points are calculated?
      if so, this sounds a lot more profitable than the points mean cash promotion at party.
      on the other hand, on my limits, i'll probably won't generate enough rake to cover the partypoker bonus and the 600$ first deposit bonus at titan i could get afterwards otherwise, right?

anyway... move to titan now = +$EV ??