Baddddddddd Day

• p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      :( today I decided to start multitabling, as I'm not really progressing playin 1 table at a time, but I'm losing more money than ever, in a shorter period of time.

Heres a few examples of the kind of things happening

KK vs AQ, they hit their ace...
      AQ resteal vs a minraiser they had AA
      AK vs a minraiser they had KK
      AK vs 66 I didn't hit
      AT vs A4 they hit their 4
      AQ vs KT(with nothing) they hit runner runner straight
      AK vs 22 I hit my straight but they got a flush LOL
      JJ vs KQ they hit a queen

I've probably won 1 coinflip today, n most my losses are on the bubble which is even more annoying.
  • 8 replies
    • MulleKGB01
      MulleKGB01
      Bronze
      well ull be allright after a while. multitabling the downswings pass quicker I suppose so just keep playing also post hands and so on so that u allways can be confident about ur game.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Im down $200 (20 buyins) in 3 days ($160 today) ;( I'm not even playing that bad I don't think, just losing EVERY coinflip when its push/fold, and getting called by shit left right and centre sucked out. I cant handle it emotionally so I've exlcuded myself for a week now :( I don't wanna quit coz I love poker, but if this continues I might have to
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Poker is a game of extrempley high varrience.

sometime players go through periods of bad luck (this can go on for
      anything from a day to a month) as do they with good luck.
      the key to winning poker is to win more money in your
      good spells than you lose in your bad ones. your not the only player
      who will say they have crudey luck.

i thing though is why are you complaining you lost to a min raise and they had kk??? thats just good play on your oponent front.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      everyone has the right to complain sometimes... n I've never during my time playing poker, had such a bad run, n never seen so many people minraise with monsters, n its not a good play on their part minraising with AA, they're just allowing weaker hands to play which could quite easily dominate them on the flop. I'll watch out for the minraisers now though.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      If things go bad its very much ok to STOP playing for a few days.
      I recommend doing things that will boost your selfimage and confidence, then return to the table a stronger player. If you just continue to play when things go bad bad bad, you are probably off your Ace-game and you're loosing money you otherwise could save with some simple precautions.

Dont try to win back losses. Thats impossible.
      And dont increase tables if you can't manage it.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      everyone has the right to complain sometimes... n I've never during my time playing poker, had such a bad run, n never seen so many people minraise with monsters, n its not a good play on their part minraising with AA, they're just allowing weaker hands to play which could quite easily dominate them on the flop. I'll watch out for the minraisers now though.
      its called traping and deception,
      its not a good play to make everytime but sometimes if you under the
      gun you mite min raise or limp hoping someone re-raise then if so oyud shove and icelate and be a verystrong favourite
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Thx. My game does definitely need improvements.. I think multitabling isn't a good idea for me, I like to get reads on my opponents and its pretty hard to when playing more than 2 tables with no software, n my downswing was even worse than others I've had, coz I was losing more in a shorter amount of time.
      I do usually get a big upswing afterwards, but it probably is for the best to take a good break while my confidence is low, n emotions affecting my decisions. So when I do come back I'll be a stronger player :D
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      its called traping and deception,
      its not a good play to make everytime but sometimes if you under the
      gun you mite min raise or limp hoping someone re-raise then if so oyud shove and icelate and be a verystrong favourite
      k they outplayed me by minraising monsters when I happened to get resteal hands