PT3 Hud

• Reiver
      Reiver
      Bronze
      Hi, this question may sound fishy, but I need help. When I'm watching videos and etc I see that players that use HM can use detailed stats on hud with a pop up. For example they press or hover over AG stat and they see detailed info about agression on all streets, raise vs missed cbet and so on... When I press any stat on PT3 i just get same pop up of all stats combined in a huge grid. Can I make PT3 hud similar to that HM hud I'm talking about, or maybe theres some hud profiles to download or something like that. Maybe anyone can help me?
  • 4 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      http://www.pokertracker.com/custom

Not quite sure what you are trying to do... But it will be here if anywhere.
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Under "HUD Profiles" they have some pretty good stuff. I'm sure you can find something you like in there. or at the very least give you some ideas for creating your own.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      There has been a ton of really great stuff made for PT4. I personally use the default pop-up stolen from the "Professional" HUD that ships with PT4.

Someone even rewrote the entire HEM1 tooltip as a popup, but I'm not 100% sure he released it. I ran across that somewhere on the PT forums ...
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Reiver
      Hi, this question may sound fishy, but I need help. When I'm watching videos and etc I see that players that use HM can use detailed stats on hud with a pop up. For example they press or hover over AG stat and they see detailed info about agression on all streets, raise vs missed cbet and so on... When I press any stat on PT3 i just get same pop up of all stats combined in a huge grid. Can I make PT3 hud similar to that HM hud I'm talking about, or maybe theres some hud profiles to download or something like that. Maybe anyone can help me?
      PokerTracker 4 provides more flexibility in HUD popup creation, we sugest that you upgrade to PT4 instead. As a PT3 user you automatically get a 60% discount off the price (free if you purchased PT3 after Jun 10 2011!).

Also you may be happy to learn that there is a very similar popup to the HUD layout you saw in HEM.. it is included by default in PT4 as the "Legacy" HUD Profile . We encourage users who switch from HEM to start with the Legacy profile, but most eventually make the complete switch to their own modified version our default HUD profile. Most people think the layout of our default HUD popup is the best once they get used to it!

Legacy HUD: